Everyone on my exes waited until they found another boyfriend until they dumped me. They all told me lies and said we had to work it out and talk until they procured a new man. The few times I broke up with a female they said they wanted to stay friends but tried to sabatoge my life afterward.
kenrin kenrin 26-30, M 7 Answers Apr 17 in Dating & Relationships

A lot of females fear being alone. Females think and act on emotions.... rather then logic. They like security. they like companionship. they usually will not break up with you until they find another mostly because as bad as the fighting and relationship or whatever is, they don't want to be alone. they don't want to hurt your feelings or seem like the bad guy.... but then it all changes when they find some other dude... they get all happy and high off his bullshit that you become nonexistent and for some reason its easier to cut it off. because the secuirty is there i guess. No offense but you date some immature females. they sound really really selfish. and controlling. if they cant have what they want when they want it they throw a fit... and heaven forbid you dont fall for that puppy face... they will destroy you....<br />
for your next gf... make sure she's been single for a good amount of time prior. make sure she is stable and independent. date for a while and make it clear you are just dating and not in a relationship yet.. go on group dates and see how she is with friends. if she gossips most of the time, drop her. if she always is pointing out other ppl and talking about them as you walk past... drop her. if she cant hold a serious conversation to your face... drop her. if she texts you her feelings instead of telling you them in person... drop her. if she talks poorly of ANY of her so called friends and still chooses to be friends with them... drop her. if she cares about your past relationships and persists on knowing your past sex life....drop her. if she puts out quickly... drop her. if you go on a date and she spends time texting instead of focusing on you...drop her. set up some boundaries. you deserve someone good for you. oh and this is a true fact.... the prettier the girl, the more insecure and psychotic she is. so dont go after the armcandy unless you just want to get laid... and if she remembers little things you talked about from day one, keep her. if she is obsessed with anniversaries...i wouldnt keep her.. if she is into materialistic items and fake hair fake nails caked makeup... be careful. most women who spend money to enhance their features are really really really insecure and completely full of drama and usually end scandalous. not in all cases, but most.<br />
hope this helps

Best Answer

Very good advice. I'll take it all to heart... I should have noticed the signs with my last one. She still had acne and dressed poorly in her mid 20s. I got her on acne.org and taught her about clothing and makeup.( wear eyeliner and conseler sometimes myself). She changed.. into an attention *****... Tons of opposite sex complements and male "friends". Longer reply than I intended bit I'll take it to heart..

Best Answer

good luck :]

Best Answer

Well it happens all the time. So be clever but honest. If you actually loved her. Stay silent. She will feel guilty one day. Otherwise She didn't want you either way. Move on.

Best Answer

A female that does not have a child and is not young enough to play games that weighs less than me. Seems reasonable enough bit is very elusive where I live. :( oh and that can spell correctly...

Best Answer

It's the way some women are, looking for the next big thing while holding on to another so they aren't left hanging. Pretty much users

Best Answer

*** ******* I bet they w e'er e good looking

Best Answer

Hah. Very good looking. Maybe I'm fated to be attracted to young skinny girls.

Best Answer

Naw good looking womwn think they can do whatever with man.

Best Answer

Women are like monkeys. They dont let go of one vine until they have another one safely in their hands...

Best Answer

I Like that analogy. Out seems to fit perfectly.

Best Answer