It's sad. Americans don't appreciate an uncircumcised penis. I think Lacsar is right, we are very pro good hygiene and for some reason think that boys and men are too retarded to clean their own member properly. It's a shame.

Best Answer

Interesting question,I never thought of the why, but know from my experience I prefer uncut ****. The men I have been involved with that were uncut appeared to be more sensitive and aroused quicker.This may not be the case for all but would love to hear from some other ladies on their comparison

Best Answer

Circumcision was long felt to be a health/hygiene measure. Studies in recent decades showing that women whose male sexual partners are circumcised have lower rates of things like HIV and cervical cancer might boost that old contention.

Best Answer

It's no biggy. You skin some, you lose some...

Best Answer

Im American and I have my foreskin but sometimes I get weird looks when I change and shower at school because my foreskin is really really long. Sometimes people look at it when we are at the nudist lake too so I think its not because I have a foreskin but because its really long. I asked one guy at school why the F he kept staring at me and he told me later on that he didn't mean to but that it was just because he wishes he had a foreskin too.

Best Answer

Alot of people will say easier to clean, some others say its because without it looks better etc.... I have foreskin, have never had a single complaint about my ****, and I keep it clean, what people fail to realise is that you can quite easily pull the skin back and clean yourself. I do this at least once a day. And in doing so have a clean ****. As for the appeal of how it looks, who cares, most women care about how it feels inside them not what it looks like before and after.

Best Answer

It was thought for the longest time that this promoted cleanliness. The circumcised male's nerve endings become dull, allowing them to more easily control their ***********. Some women prefer this; however, the dulling of the nerves at the head of the penis also removes some of the feeling of pleasure when having sex.

Best Answer

Something to do with the Dollar vs the Pound rate.

Best Answer

hygeine....

Best Answer

because Americans are sadists who love violence and fear sex.<br />
They don't care if they harm their children so long as they get their sexual fixation on mutilated penises.

Best Answer

Circumcising boys for hygiene doesn't make sense..all dicks need to be washed!

Best Answer
Best Answer

Gotta make wallets out of something.

Best Answer

Special wallets that turn into briefcases when you rub them?

Best Answer

I really hadn't thought it out that far, but, yes, I suppose so.

Best Answer

Religious nonsense.

Best Answer

Dunno, I guess they need the extra flesh to make the Big Macs. Personally I would rather keep my sensitive bits, well... sensitive - instead of like an old boot.

Best Answer

I didn't have any choice in the matter :)

Best Answer

An overwhelming religious influence exists in America that maybe you are too close to recognise in all walks of life.

Best Answer

In the passage of the bible just after the commandment of circumcision was G-d's direction to Abraham to sacrifice his son Isaac - the angels intervened - it was a test of faith. Telling Abraham at age 99 to circumcise himself and to circumcise is son Ishmael at 13 and Isaac
at eight days was also a test of faith - it has nothing to do with cleanliness it is a symbol of membership in the covenant of Abraham - a mark in the flesh of being a Jew. Now Jesus was circumcised but for what ever reason this requirement was not carried forward by Christians. Queen Victoria believed that she was a descendent of King David and she started the practice of circumcision in the British Royal Family that is still followed to this day - a Mohel in London Rabbi Snowdon did Prince Charles' circumcision.
Just so happens I love my circumcised penis and my Wife is rather fond of it as well.
For the record I have no problem what so ever with routine infant circumcision - it is a trivial surgery with a life time of benefits - my opinion AND it is simply one of the decisions a parent makes for a son - also one of the rights of being a parent. I respect the decision that was made for me - completely AND I would do it for a son or a grandson as well.

Best Answer

foreskins dont look as appealing?

Best Answer

I know, feel sorry for all those poor babies. Still my brother had to have one later in life bet he wished he had had it done as a baby.

Best Answer

Well done your mum. It is there for a reason.

Best Answer

Because of dominant religions having power in the government unconstitutionally holding sway in governmental policies which are criminal in nature for it is against the oath of the medical society to preform any medically unnecessary procedures unless it is life threatening or life debilitating.<br />
Foreskins are a natural part of life but in America it is seen as a unnatural evil diseased think.<br />
However in the Uk and other places in europe it is a normal part of life. Religion and government are firmly separated so that religion is personal as i think it should be and the government is about the moral laws of human interaction and not of religious moral codes which should be personal.

Best Answer

It is my understanding that circumcision is a long-standing practise amongst British royalty. I also understand that it caused quite a commotion when Diana Spencer refused to allow Princes William and Harry to be circumcised. You might want to check this out further to be sure. Circumcision has been more popular in Australia; however the British and Aussie national health schemes don't cover it unless it is a medical necessity. Personally, I am circumcised, and I don't mind it at all; my equipment functions just fine.

Best Answer

are you sure you are missing like over 20,000 never endings and several important neversystems that never needed to be removed for it protects the penius from infection (agianst popular belief that it causes it). It has been found that there is a almost 3x less HIV and AIDs and other sexual transmitted diseases in America which is a nightmare.

Best Answer