King46 King46 18-21, M 18 Answers Jun 6, 2010

I find it funny that pro-gay folks will NEVER concede that PERHAPS certain gays have been destructive. I was abused by my Dad and his boyfriend. Tell me if any of you would let a wonderful gay person come into YOUR home and abuse your child. <br />
That's what I thought....<br />
Hey...I also have the right to exercise MY opinion. This isn't Nazi Germany....yet.<br />
EDIT: I second Katfather

Best Answer

This is because we still have boneheads who don't try to get to know people who are gay. ALL of the gay people I have ever met-and that's quite a few-have been the nicest, friendliest, Salt Of The Earth type people.

Best Answer

That is exactly why this country is the land of the brave and free- it was founded on Christian values and the Bible. Homosexuality is the result of a nation without God. It is a symptom of a society without God. God basically says if you go against what I teach then I will mess you up! And boy is that messed up!

Best Answer

GAY people??!!!! Brave and free!!!! An African American man was just shot and dragged behind a truck simply because of his ethnicity and butt bumpers and bush munchers are complaining because they can't get married and ridiculous issues like that. Some people just don't have a bloody clue!!!!

Best Answer

"salt of the earth"... heh.

Best Answer

Because YOU are the brave, and YOU have the right to complain about the idiotic ********* who have the right to give voice to their stupid selfish voices. Don't blame the body for the sickness. Freedom and rights have a cost I'm afraid, but most of the time it's worth the price..

Best Answer

People have no social tolerance for others and worst yet--they are ignorant

Best Answer

i have a problem with people who have issues and their life and throw stones at someone else. God should judge them not man.<br />
i knew 2 people that was raped, one man & one women...both of them became confused $exually. one was a closet home$exual,...he was lost and needed help but was rejected by a lot of people....even chruches are judgemental about it.<br />
if you know what he had been through with his gang rape and the issues he suffered.....this person is my uncle.<br />
the bible speaks about people who are sick (like my uncle) needs the word of God not people who are healthy. but some healthy people dont want to be bothered with the sick. very sad

Best Answer

You thought wrong, this country is full of hypocritally homophobic d0uche bags. I hate people that disrespect people that just want to find their happiness in their own way. Hello, the straights can't stop the gays, just like we can't stop the trigger0happy leaders of the world from blowing it up.

Best Answer

It may be "Brave and Free" but Respect is another thing. So much respect has been funneled away by people who for no other reason feel that they and they alone are right. Then there are the the Bible thumpers, sorry you can interpet the great book any way you want so that your point is the righteous one. Listen to the radio--Talk Radio--believe everything those buffons tell you and you'll want to nuke the entire planet. Hate and prejudice are a part of the human psyche so are understanding and acceptance. If you don't believe in the gay life, fine, but don't go making it a crusade when so many other really serious issues confront us a society. Need a list of issues? look at the headlines in the newspaper. We need jobs, reasonable Healthcare for all, cleaning up our Gulf area and helping out those folks, Education that matters, Viable American industry that won't be shipped overseas, innovations, rebuilding of our infrastructure, care for the Elderly, etc. That is what matters. Respect should be taught as well as earned--End of Sermon.

Best Answer

“Homosexuality is a negative corruption of humanity with no evolutionarily useful attributes. As the 'homosexuality gene' is passed from parent to child, and homosexuals do not breed, my theory predicts that the Homo sexualus species will soon become extinct.”<br />
~ Charles Darwin on Gays (when there were fewer gays)<br />
“My first thoughts, as I was being born... I looked up at my mother and decided, 'that's the last time I'm going up one of those'.”<br />
~ Oscar Wilde on being born

Best Answer

simpley because people fear anything thats diffrent and might undermine the status quo......

Best Answer

..so must be the gays ! Let them fight for themselves.

Best Answer