Or is it just me? It's like catnip. I am aware of it now and steer myself but I think it's because it's what you can't have.
wingeyes wingeyes 31-35, F 14 Answers Jun 23 in Dating & Relationships

I don't know, but it's counter-intuitive and idiotic.

Best Answer

They're immature and insecure. They think that's all they deserve.

Best Answer

They ignore them because they don't respect them. They see no value and don't really give a **** either way. These type of guys are douche bags and women LOVE THEM!!! Never quite understood this, but it's always been like this. And then when women get hurt by them, they turn into martyrs and victims, when in fact, they did it to themselves.

Best Answer

It's true. I don't have to answer as to why, just that these guys start out very nice and the " ideal" and then they just... turn around and are different.

Best Answer

people tend to like what they can´t get easily

Best Answer

Very true. The moment you are too available they lose interest.

Best Answer

yup
but you don´t really need to ignore , you just have to drawn the line , you know what i mean?

Best Answer

I guess.

Best Answer

Might be "easier" to deal with fantasies/unrequited love than face the fears and challenges that go along with a real relationship. I've felt like that at times!

Best Answer

That's the essence of it. It's better to dream a relationship than actually be in one.

Best Answer

No i dont.. They dont appreciate not worth pursuing further.

Best Answer

Can't fathom that. After all, it's the friendliness that attracts me to anyone.

Best Answer

I dunno why it is.

Best Answer

Right on :D<br />
I ignore a lot of chicks!

Best Answer

If I guy ignores me I don't pay attention to him either...I am definitely not attracted to that.

Best Answer

:) Awesome.

Best Answer

Erm... I don't sleep with guys like that.

Best Answer

Wingeyes he's not even worth commenting to.

Best Answer

self esteem, you need the confidence to go out and get what you want. taking risk may have side effects but it's good for you.

Best Answer

Yeah that too.

Best Answer

I'm not attracted to guys like that.

Best Answer

Good for you. I am getting over it, but sometimes it does slide in the old habits. I know why I do it, and it has to do with family patterns so I just take a deep breath and am more logical about it.

Best Answer

That is the way life is! I have been friendzoned because of this all my life

Best Answer