darkice123 darkice123 36-40, M 18 Answers Jun 23, 2011

Good question, I think it's a matter of what emotions a game rewards. Girls aren't too impressed with things blowing up or seeing who can rack up the most frags, there are a few games however that do have a large female following, such as The Sims which is more focused on telling a story or focused on the relationships between avatars. I think the emotional aspect is the draw.

Best Answer

Some are. My bf and I always played together.

Best Answer

Can we talk about this at bingo?

Best Answer

I don't think it's that girls aren't interested in playing video games. I play several kinds of games, but recently I've discovered that there are some - especially MMOs - where I find myself completely disinterested in playing. There's an avatar on the screen and "You have three missions" written on there somewhere and I just think, "Why do I care? I have no interest in doing or achieving anything in this game." Often this is with games that my boyfriend and roommates are already into. I try it and I don't understand why anyone plays it. Needlessly complicated, I think. Though it doesn't seem complicated to them; they just say to try things until there is something that I like.But there are too many options and I don't want to commit my character to something I'll hate without trying it first. So why do anything at all? There are no good choices to make, just stabs in the dark. Why should I care about stabs in the dark? How many hours and how many retries would it take to find a "style" that I like? How long till I would enjoy myself at all? I like clear missions and clear objectives, I guess. Except I don't always like that, I like things where I can focus on whatever I want as well. I think I just want either clear paths or the option to endlessly revise or try new things. If there are many options, but I must commit to something before I can try it, I end up mostly walking away. But that's me

Best Answer

women rule

Best Answer

Too many women are brainwashed by a sick society till they lack interest in any independant action and become passive observers waiting for men to do everything. It makes fore a ****** world full of very boring half dead women, the sooner we smash the patriarchy and educate young girls to take ownership of their lives the better.

Best Answer

my wife and i just played the wii game but some girls don,t like killing people in games but i think in 2011more people are playing games but like facebook your not keeping in shap this is why people are going to games like 360 and wii so they can keep in shape instead of getting fat playing farmville.

Best Answer

answer- Why are guys not very interested in shopping?

Best Answer

borderlands,call of duty 4,fnal fantasy,blades,dead space 1 and 2, naruto ultimite ninja warrior,dragon ball z, just a few games im playing..and im a girl im playing about 10 more its fun to play video games

Best Answer

Truthfully i enjoy it, i can sit up all hours-by myself, im not into sharing my toys!

Best Answer

are you kidding im a game player girl i love video games my xbox 360 is my boyfriend

Best Answer

Because video games require good hand eye coordination which is something women are lacking in. lol just kidding

Best Answer

booooo :p

Best Answer

<< loves video games

Best Answer

the controls are too hard, imo.

Best Answer