Females our hormones, God is a man what a wasteful way to reproduce, how many eggs will we ever use !!

Best Answer

Thank you voter.

Best Answer

Didn't you take health class?

Best Answer

Because...humans...girls are crazy. I would know. I am a girl. I understand girls. We are all crazy and we hate each other...no matter how friendly we may seem.

Best Answer

Both genders are emotional, it's just that boys grow up usually copying their fathers interests and behaviour which normally centres around male dominated things like sports and male orientated conversation (banter).

Best Answer

Generally speaking yes, but is it just so that they don't look weak ? I don't see how telling someone how you feel makes you weak ? Because to me it makes you strong that you are able to share a fragile piece of yourself with someone you care for and that cares for you ?

Best Answer

Yes, I think that grown men who see opening up as a weakness, are not very intelligent (unless of course they experienced a very difficult childhood). They have many fears. So they bottle it up.

Best Answer

True and I'm not gonna lie, I had a pretty good childhood to be honest

Best Answer

its all in our heads, literally.

Best Answer

I told my feelings to a girl and now she knows how weak I am and left me

Best Answer

well she was just looking for appearence, people like that are terrible and she'll probably end up bad

Best Answer

I do not agree with you, it depends on persons character, i am not as much emotional as my friend, i mean boy, So for me its individual could not say generally

Best Answer

Well I said I was generalising at the very top because in general women are more emotional then men :)

Best Answer

yeah some people think like you, however some people think like me :)) its okey :)))

Best Answer

Everyone is equally emotional, guys just don't show it lots of times due to pride

Best Answer

What pride is this? I don't actually understand seeing as I have told my friends everything that goes on in my life, the good the bad and they are just the same but I have experienced this? What does emotional feelings have to do with pride ?

Best Answer

It's about not wanting to feel vulnerable in sharing emotions, some men don't want to be dependent on others for emotional support. This is usually at their own expense. They miss out on the true intimacy that comes with sharing emotional feelings.

Best Answer

fucku

Best Answer