I mean in social clubs, sororities, at work (co-workers & female bosses), even female professors toward female students
Southpaugh Southpaugh 18-21 13 Answers Jun 8, 2012

I believe it depend on the personality. <br />
From a personal experience know many amazing women (average looking). Because they are confident, they shine with grace, kindness and respect. They treat other women nicely; however, I know few who make me come up with the UGLY WOMAN SYNDROM. The true ugliness was coming from their heart, bitterness and wickedness. They are very competitive in an evil way.

Best Answer

Competition with a dash of jealousy plain and simple.

Best Answer

They are crazy competitive psychos

Best Answer

its instinct its how they put other women in they place in the "child raising" part of they'r mind the "defend or befriend" tactic as is noted in psychology (or was it befriend or offend? i forget )

Best Answer

ah it was the "tend and befriend" study, if they cant befriend, they'll offend as its in the tend part of they'r mind

Best Answer

Very nicely put. I like 'defend or befriend', and it helps me understand women better. 'She is my friend or she is my enemy / competitor'. We men tend to 'tolerate or ingratiate'--we only compete when it's obvious that we're after the same thing and when no alternative can be found. But mostly we'd rather other men be our potential allies, so we tend to look for certain shared broad perspectives about life.

Best Answer

JEALOUSY

Best Answer

its a jealosy thing, plus women can be fickle at times.

Best Answer

Somehow they are so light minds and always driven by their wild instincts at the same time....it's nature, no big deal!

Best Answer

It's the nature of the b**** ...beast

Best Answer

'Music has charms to soothe a savage breast'--maybe that's why women go ga-ga over musicians; calms them down.

Best Answer

we can be *******, so get over it we will

Best Answer

i dunno?!.......i wish they'd knock it off

Best Answer

Didnt know was an issue ...

Best Answer