I don't mean someone who has a few extra pounds; someone who, by anyones standards, would be viewed as overweight. I am not saying that personality doesn't play a part but I am specifically asking about when they find them physically attractive.
scarletdreamer scarletdreamer 22-25, F 34 Answers Feb 6, 2012

i was gonna go with the whole, maybe we are not all shallow rubbish that everyone else seems to be spouting, but for me they just look damn sexy, cant tell you why but cant tell you why not either. i guess for the same reason anyone is attracted to anyone,they make you feel good when you think about them

Best Answer

Men are attracted to personality more than others think.

Best Answer

Thank you. :-)

Best Answer

We are not all shallow.

Best Answer

Of course. The most attractive and seductive thing about a woman is her attitude and self confidence. I find that a huge turn on.

Best Answer

Maybe because they care about the person INSIDE and aren't shallow? Yeah, I'm gonna go with that answer. :-)

Best Answer

I am obviously referring to a situation where a guy finds an overweight woman physically attractive.

Best Answer

that doesn't really change the answer. many people are physically attracted when they LIKE someone ;)

Best Answer

When a guy looks at an overweight woman, who he DOES NOT know anything about, why is he attracted to her? What is attractive about being overweight?

Best Answer

Because we are so damn sexy. ;-) lol But no really, I don't understand why some thinner women have to hate so much if a man finds a larger woman sexy. I am big and I know I am beautiful. But If I am not your cup a tea, that's fine too. And thin women are women too, not every woman is built the same. Weather your fit with some curves or a little bigger, as long as your a good person I think you should be considered beautiful.

Best Answer

I really like this answer

Best Answer

Not all men are attracted to 1 style, we all have our tastes. Some guys like some chunk to hold on to. And theres a new breed of overweight women who have sex appeal now. They have a lot of swagger, very sexy.

Best Answer

I am a man who has been in the "closet" about my attraction to chubby women all my life. I am considered good looking by most and have dated and had sex with many thin women whom society would call beautiful, but unless I develop a real mental connection with these women I cant even get off. Chubby women on the other hand can access a primal seemingly "shallow" part of me that needs no depth or connection for me to want them sexually, its all physical and if they have a great personality well all the better. Some of these posts are great examples of why I sometimes feel the need to be "closeted" about my sexual preference, the ignorance of most people is astounding. We are all born different and have different tastes, get it through your thick skulls! I wish I could say I didn't care about how I look to other people, but I continue to openly date thin "beautiful" women especially when I feel the need to be more accepted by friends and family and secretly date thick women that I personally find much more beautiful and arousing. I am working on learning not to care what others think tho, I realize that I can never be happy until I learn this. As far as people who think we somehow choose what sexually arouses us or that we have a some mental problem if we are not attracted to who the media tells us to want, well you people make me sick and burden my life with hurt-full judgment, judgment you have no right to make. Why is anyone attracted to anyone? Who can really say? But if we were all attracted to the same attributes 99% of the world would be going after the same 1% of the population, which leaves 99% of society lonely and rejected feeling 100% of the time, doesn't add up to a happy life for you or the rest of us who aren't Brad Pitt (who is short btw) or Angelina Jolie (who is grossly boney in my opinion)

Best Answer

What you say makes sense ..which I think is part the reason I prefer to be plus size is that the guys who approach me tend to be really nice guys who are so genuine. I found when I was skinny that the guys became more shallow.

Best Answer

This is nice to hear :-) I myself have had weight issues all my life...I've been thin and by society's standards pretty hot....I am struggling to muse weight once again and I have recently started a new relationship which I am almost ruining because I keep feeling insecure wondering how anyone could possibly be attracted to me...I didn't know that there are men that really do find a thicker woman sexually attractive....I know that personality is a factor and all that but if you don't know a person than you can't add that factor ...it all would boil down to physical attraction...leaving us nice sweet smart bigger girls out in the dark. So point being....thanks for your post...it has given me a little more security in the looks department. :-)

Best Answer

i feel sorry for you. by dating women you don't like for social perceptions you are cheating yourself out of progressing your life meaningfully in that arena imo. Not to mention wasting that lady's time on a relationship that is already doomed, and depriving some other, more suitable lady, of a partner that she would love... I hope you can get over the image concerns and exercise your freedom properly.

Best Answer

2 things really<br />
* larger ladies often look like women are supposed to as in a 'real woman' and not a 'girl'<br />
* combined with this the ladies personality usually means more to him as than her hip, boob n bum size.<br />
infact a combination of allof the above can sem like a really gooood thing! :)

Best Answer

I think thats insulting as it is inferring that women who keep themselves in shape and at a normal weight are not 'real women' but rather girls.

Best Answer

Hey man, how about **** you? I hate hearing some fat ***** say that they are a "real" woman. Or they are "too much" woman. If you are fat, you don't look like a person, you look like a blob.

Best Answer

Biological factors aside - ask anyone Male or Female to define a " Real woman" their responses will be varied &amp; drawn from a very wide spectrum. Just as mine was - and if your asking for objective answers you really ought to appreciate this.

Best Answer

bigger women really look how a women ought to, lot more relaxed personality and soul. my partner's got quite a full round Bottom & it's the most sexual thing iv'e saw in my life.

big is beautiful :-)

Best Answer

I dunno know... but thank GOD!

Best Answer

I don't know what you mean by fat. I once saw a woman in Walmart that was so big that you could balance a wine glass on her butt. I don't know... is that what we're talking about here or are we talking about 30-40lbs overweight?

Best Answer

Have you always been a loser?

Best Answer

Nigel....so serious. Try have a laugh now and then.

Best Answer

Id definately have to agree with Nigel.

Best Answer

He asked a question. I hardly think that is indicative of being a loser. and I'm thinking like 50+ pounds over a normal BMI range that would be considered healthy

Best Answer

You look like a nice lady...sometimes I just write witty things and don't realize the question isn't a joke, like allot of the queations, but an honest one from a person who truly wants to know. Many of these pages of questions are set up as humor or "got-ya!"

Best Answer

Ha....I hit a instead of s on question. Does that make me stupid?

Best Answer

They aren't. If a guy says he is, he is probably a generally unattractive man.

Best Answer

Really?
A generally unattractive male, you mean like you?

Best Answer

Its now all in the looks. I would much rather have a woman I could communicate with and enjoy her company rather than have a trophy wife or girlfriend who is a stick in the mud. Also theres more cushion for less pushin.

Best Answer

I'm one of those men. I like thin women too, but fat women (thick, voluptuous, full-figured) really get my hormones flowing! They usually have cute faces for kissing, big breasts to put my head between, bubble butts to kiss and bite, ... ahem! I was at a drum circle last week and a hot woman was there. She had muffin tops and it drove me wild in a good way! Her t-shirt was too short so I saw those muffin tops in all their glory. Mmmm! I definitely wanted to eat her! :) Gee! Just the thought is making me feel great!<br />
The woman in your avatar is beautiful too.

Best Answer

I don't think having fat hang over your pants is attractive and if you think that you are simply trying to rationalize a delusional thought.

Best Answer

And you not finding that attractive is your opinion. And you're entitled to it. But why is he delusional because he found her so sexy? That's like saying gay men are equally delusional because they find men more attractive then women. Everyone has their own sexual preferences.

Best Answer

She very well may be sexy. From your picture, i think you have sex appeal as a woman. But the specific characteristic of having fat hang over your clothes is not attractive. If you have that happen, you are wearing clothes that are not the right size for your body. Its like a 28 sized woman fitting into 26 sizes jeans. Everyone would look at her and say she needs to find clothes that fit. If you have these love handles in clothes, why are you trying to give the illusion of being smaller than you are? Why don't you just wear the right size? That is what love handles over clothes means. (P.S I am not saying any of this applies to you)

Best Answer

Ok, i understand what you are saying now, that's not how I took your first comment. Yes, women should wear clothes that fit, love handles are not sexy on anyone. I shop at lane bryant and there is a very pretty big girl working there but she wears clothes that doesn't always flatter her body type. No matter how big you are you should always care about your appearance.

Best Answer

That's extremely offensive, though it's your opinion, believe it or not many men love bbw.

Best Answer

poorly fitting clothes can be attractive - it might seem weird to you but the human mind is complex and varied. making blanket sweeping statements about it in this kind of detail is quantifiably delusional (unlike the original comment). a simple and less extreme example than a belly hanging out is wearing a bra thats a bit too small... a decent number of men will find that attractive in my experience.

as an aside - if you compare men and womens clothes, the style of womens clothes can often be described as an intentional kind of poorly fitting version of the male equivalent. Clothes are frequently much too tight or too loose, lack coverage - exposing chest, belly, legs, large swathes of upper body etc. and are geared for appearance rather than practical value - being highly ornamental rather than functional.

Best Answer

it is Scientifically proven that men are naturally attracted to big boned women because they know that big women are better to carry a baby, same with why they're attracted to women with big breasts, they hold more milk. Whether you notice it or not, every body who has gone through puberty is looking to repopulate, and heavy set women = a healthy baby. :)

Best Answer

I am one of those overweight woman. Would I rather be slimmer? Yes! But I don't seem to manage. However, I do consider myself rather lucky to get quite a lot of male attention and funny enough it that was pretty much the same when I was slimmer (about 10 years ago I was 5'8 and 12 stones, now I am 5'8 and 17 stones). I've never been skinny but was slim and now I am fat with the same amount of male attention. The only reason I would like to be slimmer is to be healthier obviously.

Best Answer

Here's the thing, it's not just someone's measurements that make them sexy. I for one love my woman to not have to rationalize eating a pizza or having a beer with me. I find that there is beauty in all shapes. Why do I prefer overweight women? Well they usually understand that they are not perfect which means I don't have to deal with a stuck up snob who thinks she is all that. I have also found overweight women to be very kind. As for measurements, I LOVE hips. I saw a women who was probably at the weight suggested for her, no hips, looked like a little girl. I love curves, its what makes the women.

Best Answer

SO referring to the specific situation, maybe he is more attracted to her because of their personalities? If it was between your avatar and a larger woman, I choose you everytime. <br />
I'm not the skinniest guy around, but I spend a lot of time working out and watching what I eat, I don't want somebody who doesn't do the same. I'm not judging the person ba<x>sed on their outward appearance but I am making an educated assumption about their lifestyle. I also don't tend to find that attractive, reminds me too much of my Mother... who I love dearly, but I'm not sexually attracted to.

Best Answer

I think you've raised a point in plus size women triggering a possible mum memory . I don't know if its a co incidence but none of my partners has mothers who are or were around around. For them . This theory how ever isn't something I can quantify.

Best Answer

Good question Scarlet........as the number of answers would support. I personally am not attracted to overweight women. I don't judge them, have many as friends, but not attractive at all. It's a matter of personal taste. Some guys like big breasts, big butts....whatever. I prefer pretty faces, breast size is irrelevant, but love great legs. And I don't think it's an Oedipus thing either, though my mother wasn't thin, and I like thin. Women are God's greatest creation........for some cryptic reason.

Best Answer

i aint attracted to over weight women.i rather be alone than with an over weight women.yuk

Best Answer

they are???

Best Answer