Its that "I will cane you for a fee" advert you put out that did it I think. <br />
ha ha - joke

Best Answer

For most of them it is a guilt thing, the men who like this tend to be conservatives or a bit to the right.Many have positions of power and privilege that they have been given by being born into the right social class.Deep down they know that they have no real ability or skill and only hold the positions they have because they have ancestors who where thieves, crooks, swindlers,murders and bullies.They feel the hand of righteous will soon smite them or their progeny , it is only a matter of time. <br />
When we have a system that rewards those with ability and skill the parasites will be flushed into the sewer of history with all the filth.When this happens the bottoms you will be caning will not be paying as much for the privilege but will be much happier people.

Best Answer

and i thought i was crazy lol....jk i get your point but idk about all that lol

Best Answer

Perhaps they are masochistic and can tell that you have sadistic side.

Best Answer

haha i mean i have a decent pain tolerance but i don't go asking people to beat me with a cane lol but to each their own i suppose, kind of kinky and could be a turn on if you could somehow enjoy hitting them and you knew they liked it lol

Best Answer

Because it's better than shooting them

Best Answer

You are a beautiful woman presumably and the sub males like receiving beating from attractive ladies like you. The number of the sub males is surprisingly big. Their number may be 15-25%,

Best Answer

We read your stories about men being caned by you and your maid - and get so excited. <br />
I don't know why I have a spanking fetish, I just do! Sometimes I am happy with a light spanking, just a hint of pain. Other times I want to hand control over to a woman who will hurt me a lot more:)

Best Answer

Is that what they call it now? We use to call it Blow.......but I can see the correlation....lol

Best Answer