munchkinnnn munchkinnnn 16-17, F 30 Answers Feb 1 in Dating & Relationships

Because women are only attracted to jerks, therefore your question is redundant. You find jerks attractive, so that is who you end up with.

Best Answer

Perfect response, ace job :)

Best Answer

I've met quite a few attractive and very sweet guys. They are out there :)

Best Answer

I believe they are out there but there isn't many.. Lol

Best Answer

It is very hard to find a hole package like that.

Best Answer

I know 💔

Best Answer

Scratch that, you may be right. Fortunately, if you aren't picky about dating a jerk, you can have yourself a cutie.

Best Answer

There are guys like that it's just people don't raise them with manners anymore

Best Answer

^^^ I agree with you 100%

Best Answer

Glad that you do, because girls such as yourself need someone with actual manners

Best Answer

Lol. You're generalizing.

Best Answer

How? lol

Best Answer

Because my bf is cute and nice.

Best Answer

I believe there's few. You're one of the lucky ones

Best Answer

That would make them "Gay" men can be so silly

Best Answer

That doesn't make them gay. That makes them respectful

Best Answer

I don't think they are Gay but too many men label other men as "woosy" or "gay" when they are sweet , gentle and sensitive. Don't many women look for men like that?

Best Answer

In this world so obsessed with beauty these guys probably feel trapped and start acting out.

Best Answer

Beggars cant be choosers.

Best Answer

Many of them are

Best Answer

Why are girls either attractive and bithces? Or not very attractive and sweet? Why can't they be attractive and sweet?

Best Answer

Start looking. Lol

Best Answer

where?

Best Answer

This is untrue.

Best Answer

When you find a sweet guy, give him a chance. You will discover, the better you get to know him, the more attractive you will find him.

Best Answer

Raised?

Best Answer

I'm attractive and sweet, but I'm a perfectionist.

Best Answer

they are just hard to find

Best Answer

Maybe you should pay more attention to personality and less to the superficial. Attraction is important but you have to find some balance, that being said there are no absolutes, ugly guys can be jerks and attractive guys can be sweet. In my opinion the answer to your question is: attractive people know they are attractive and feel that they can act anyway they want and get away with it. If a person is not attractive they must use other qualities(sweetness) to help even the odds. Remember that beauty is temporary, and a great personality can last forever!

Best Answer

We're not. Nothing is that simple.

Best Answer

date the sweet guy..he'll be sweet first..<br />
then suddenly he'll be attractive too.

Best Answer

Actually their is an actrrive and sweet guy at my skool. We bestfriends tease eachother. i like him he might like me everyone sayz so. But HES ******* AWESOME!!!! :DDDDD

Best Answer

maybe being attractive flavors their experiences in life and turns them to be jerks.

Best Answer