starla1122 starla1122 26-30, F 5 Answers Aug 7, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Because most of them are stupid as hell. EW.

Best Answer

Speaking as a guy, I'm not dense. And I'm truly sorry you're dating a guy who is.<br />
Not all guys are dense though. You just have the unfortunate luck of being with one who is.

Best Answer

Lets just say I am used to the guy im dating being more affectionate , that's all. I like to feel desired and wanted. I want him to show me off. Why doesn't he do that. Girls love that stuff! That's what he doesn't understand

Best Answer

Speaking as a man who loves doing the things you mentioned here, I'm guessing some guys have difficulty expressing themselves. In your case, I wouldn't take It personally. I'm sure your boyfriend loves you. If he didn't, he wouldn't be with you. Sit him down &amp; have a talk with him. Let him know how you feel. I think having a conversation with him is a very healthy option. If he's willing to talk with you, he's a keeper. If he's not willing to talk with you, sadly, you might have to rethink your entire relationship with him.

Best Answer

ur right. And I have. He is being more sweet, I just forgot to mention that I am bi-polar lol :D

Best Answer

It's ok, sweetheart. I'm glad he's being more sweet to you now. I hope you guys have a long lasting, tremendously fruitful &amp; forever beautiful relationship. :-)

Best Answer