starla1122 starla1122 26-30, F 5 Answers Aug 7, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

people make different choices of personal ex<x>pressions of love, often the mistake is expecting someone to express it in the same manner you do, it can be a challenge learning how someone else expresses their love but it is always worth it

Best Answer

How do I find this out?? I really liked ur response

Best Answer

Quality time, loving words, gifts, acts of service, and physical touch are all different ways to show love, try to find out which ones come naturally from your boyfriend cherish those and coach him in what ways you find fulfilling. Somewhere in between your style and his style you will find happiness :-)

Best Answer

You are awesome. Thanks so much

Best Answer

hardly awesome, just had to face these problems and work through it myself :-)

Best Answer

He likes to laugh alot , and he likes when I help him with getting info and setting everything up for him to sell sauce on the weekends. Hmmm he likes to work in his garden. I helped him, it was fun, we went kayaking and fishing together .. When he holds my hand while hes driving he always rubs it with his fingers

Best Answer

Because most of them are stupid as hell. EW.

Best Answer

Speaking as a guy, I'm not dense. And I'm truly sorry you're dating a guy who is.<br />
Not all guys are dense though. You just have the unfortunate luck of being with one who is.

Best Answer

Lets just say I am used to the guy im dating being more affectionate , that's all. I like to feel desired and wanted. I want him to show me off. Why doesn't he do that. Girls love that stuff! That's what he doesn't understand

Best Answer

Speaking as a man who loves doing the things you mentioned here, I'm guessing some guys have difficulty expressing themselves. In your case, I wouldn't take It personally. I'm sure your boyfriend loves you. If he didn't, he wouldn't be with you. Sit him down &amp; have a talk with him. Let him know how you feel. I think having a conversation with him is a very healthy option. If he's willing to talk with you, he's a keeper. If he's not willing to talk with you, sadly, you might have to rethink your entire relationship with him.

Best Answer

ur right. And I have. He is being more sweet, I just forgot to mention that I am bi-polar lol :D

Best Answer

It's ok, sweetheart. I'm glad he's being more sweet to you now. I hope you guys have a long lasting, tremendously fruitful &amp; forever beautiful relationship. :-)

Best Answer