I disrespect noone until they disrespect me then, its,,,,,,,,,MORTAL KOMBAT!!

Best Answer

I think that's a huge sweeping generalization. I personally don't judge anyone ba<x>sed on their looks.

Best Answer

But are you nicer to cute girls? Admit it.

Best Answer

Absolutely not. Why would I admit something that isn't true? I couldn't care less what anyone looks like.

Best Answer

What you observe is partially correct. Why did you ask this question? I'm just curious. I noticed the same thing!<br />
A girl with better appearance will have a higher standard and expectation from anybody within a certain contact. A person will be more compelled to try harder to please this "more beautiful" girl. And if it's a relationship between two people, then the pursuing party will continue doing the favors. Because rejection from a pretty person is a death sentence. Rejection from a normal to below average looking girl or guy is common enough to blow off!<br />
Overall, don't let these ideas bother you. I bet you have family and friends who love you. I bet that they are way more fun to be around than the men and women who disrespect you over aesthetics!

Best Answer

Because they cant pull a ("good looking" ) girl and the not so pretty girl clearly aint interested.(im not a guy i just figured this out.)

Best Answer

Because they are dickheads

Best Answer

Well UHHH why are girls so disrespectful to guys that aren't the handsomest?!

Best Answer

I'm nice to all guys, but even the less attractive guys are disrespectful towards me.

Best Answer

people in general are nicer to people they think they can get something out of or want something out of.

Best Answer

That's a pretty cynical attitude.

Best Answer

Shut up, I agree.

Best Answer

It's true most of the time. Are people not nicer to their superiors rather than subordinates? Some people are just nice but most are motivated by personal gain. Look at most peoples' life goals. It has to do with what they can have and not what good they can do for someone else. Money, family, stutus, power, etc.

Best Answer

status*

Best Answer

Yeah. I see that amongst my classmates, and even my teachers: they reward the more popular, outgoing kids and give them great grades and help thm, but the quieter kids have to fight for everything...

Best Answer

but that's why you have to try harder and be twice as better to be a person of importance. Facing harsh reality and dealing with it makes a stronger person than anyone who lives in a bubble. Life is what you make of it.

Best Answer

we cant disrespect the the hot ones?...

Best Answer

Forgive their ignorance, they know o better!

Best Answer

They had terrible role models and poor social skills.

Best Answer