thisbrerulezyou thisbrerulezyou 18-21, F 16 Answers Jun 16, 2012

I disrespect noone until they disrespect me then, its,,,,,,,,,MORTAL KOMBAT!!

Best Answer

I think that's a huge sweeping generalization. I personally don't judge anyone based on their looks.

Best Answer

But are you nicer to cute girls? Admit it.

Best Answer

Absolutely not. Why would I admit something that isn't true? I couldn't care less what anyone looks like.

Best Answer

Thry are deeply insecure.

Best Answer

What you observe is partially correct. Why did you ask this question? I'm just curious. I noticed the same thing!

A girl with better appearance will have a higher standard and expectation from anybody within a certain contact. A person will be more compelled to try harder to please this "more beautiful" girl. And if it's a relationship between two people, then the pursuing party will continue doing the favors. Because rejection from a pretty person is a death sentence. Rejection from a normal to below average looking girl or guy is common enough to blow off!

Overall, don't let these ideas bother you. I bet you have family and friends who love you. I bet that they are way more fun to be around than the men and women who disrespect you over aesthetics!

Best Answer

Because they cant pull a ("good looking" ) girl and the not so pretty girl clearly aint interested.(im not a guy i just figured this out.)

Best Answer

Because they are dickheads

Best Answer

no, guys are not disrespectful to anyone. guys dislike disrespectful people as much as girls do, and we call such people a "jerk". do not imagine jerk is a generalization of a man.

secondly, we can not respect stupid ******* or sheepish girls either, regardless of how beautiful they are. so if a less beautiful (in whatever scale, considering their is no universe scale, but assume she is less beautiful in at least one scale) girl thinks that being sheepish and following sheepish trends will bring her respect, she is wrong, and will not be magically become highly respected the moment she starts following trends. that lack of magic has got nothing to do with her beauty.

Best Answer

A girl would have to be sheepish since, if she tried to talk more or ge more outgoing, guys would dismiss her and tell her off and treat her like crap.

Best Answer

there is no valid excuse for being sheepish.
however if you feel comfortable that way, then do it.
but being sheepish will not bring you respect. i can guarantee you that.
as for being "outgoing", how is it defined? are you following the society norms (which are not universal, but just some temporary trends) to define it, or do you have your own definition of being outgoing?
once again if your definition of outgoing is what other people define, you are following the trend. back to square one.

Best Answer

Noooo, dummy. Outgoing meaning saying ONE word or at least attempting to talk and join in a conversation. And I have to be quiet, or guys will just say something super-rude and make me feel less of a human-being.

Best Answer

well, outgoing also means, depending on context, a person up for a challenge which no one else does. outgoing also means, in particular contexts, defending oneself. okey, so you have chosen your meaning, that for you outgoing is someone who starts the conversation. that is excellent. now, to get respect, stick to that, like start a conversation, and lead it. make the listener feel your aura. see what happens. and , sometimes, we find ourselves in a bubble full of ********, so if your immediate listener does not listen, do not worry to much. look for people who are not herding to norms or trends.

Best Answer

of course, i assume that you want respect from non-********

Best Answer

Well UHHH why are girls so disrespectful to guys that aren't the handsomest?!

Best Answer

I'm nice to all guys, but even the less attractive guys are disrespectful towards me.

Best Answer

people in general are nicer to people they think they can get something out of or want something out of.

Best Answer

That's a pretty cynical attitude.

Best Answer

Shut up, I agree.

Best Answer

It's true most of the time. Are people not nicer to their superiors rather than subordinates? Some people are just nice but most are motivated by personal gain. Look at most peoples' life goals. It has to do with what they can have and not what good they can do for someone else. Money, family, stutus, power, etc.

Best Answer

status*

Best Answer

Yeah. I see that amongst my classmates, and even my teachers: they reward the more popular, outgoing kids and give them great grades and help thm, but the quieter kids have to fight for everything...

Best Answer

but that's why you have to try harder and be twice as better to be a person of importance. Facing harsh reality and dealing with it makes a stronger person than anyone who lives in a bubble. Life is what you make of it.

Best Answer

we cant disrespect the the hot ones?...

Best Answer

Forgive their ignorance, they know o better!

Best Answer