90% of the guys out there are 'easy' because they lack confidence and are needy.<br />
Guys like me are not. In fact, I'd make YOU work to get me. I'd walk up to you, you may/may not be nice at first, you might even be a bit bitchy, and you get one minute to open up and be nice. If you do, ill make you laugh, flirt with you, and have you wanting to **** me like theres no tomorrow. <br />
If you turn out to be a REAL ***** (and there are a few of those out there) then ill walk away.

Best Answer

Wow! If you have to make ME work to ge you, then you must be needy. ;)

Best Answer

nah, just too lazy..so i let you do all the spadework ;)

Best Answer

hey! we might be easy but we aint cheap.

Best Answer

Because they don't care!

Best Answer

eh some of us DO

Best Answer

Yes, some really do.

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

"easy" is just a term which in the case of most guys means ready for and or eager for sex. It is just the polarization of desires to assure the survival of the species from the point of view of nature. I think perhaps most guys are a bit more open about their physical desires while more closed about their emotional ones and most women are the reversed. In truth I don't think either is "easier" than the other if the needs they are concerned over are met.

Best Answer

Not all guys, but it does seem that most guys have a sort of "switch" that gets flipped.

Best Answer

ehhhhh cause were uncomplicated ????

Best Answer

not all haha

Best Answer

Lol...I am not talking about boys.

Best Answer

me neither

Best Answer

Lol....ok. So you've been there too?

Best Answer

Because they can't get pregnant. That's probably the crux of it.

Best Answer

If he got a girl pregnant, the he's pregnant too.

Best Answer

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! Oh that's funny. Worst ways he has to pay child support. That's nothing like having to actually raise a child.

Best Answer

So I take it that you're paying child support? :P

Best Answer

No. I've been married for 15 years and have two kids which I do tons of stuff with. That's how I know that paying child support is light years away from actually looking after a kid.

Best Answer

that made sense...

Best Answer

Cuz we're selfish by nature, but hopefully we get better about as we grow. I used to be easy but not anymore.<br />
pssst: just tell me when n where! ;) lol

Best Answer

Many guys just want to stimulate the head they think with, the one without a brain in it.

Best Answer

I'm glad the guys you've interacted with have been easy for you... if you actually wanted it that way.

Best Answer

Yes...if I need them to do something, they do it.

Best Answer

Well, if you are friendly and ask nicely I don't see why they wouldn't. Its good to help people out. You can attribute it to being easy but it might just be good natured fellowship.

Best Answer

lol...u sound like a controlling little ****, yano that. dump the needies who date you and go out there and get a real guy who wont take ur bs, you'll be much happier! :P

Best Answer

Can you explain that to me again?

Best Answer

Reply by mikanippon Sep 26th, 2012 at 8:39AM
Yes...if I need them to do something, they do it."
omg controlling gf alert!! ^^ :P

Best Answer

lmao! Thanks for doing that for me. ;)

Best Answer

yes i know

Best Answer

They want 𝗌ex. You give them 𝗌ex, they give you whatever you want.

Best Answer

who said

Best Answer

theres only a couple of reasons we might say no , we just did that , or were dying , ha ha

Best Answer

It's just the way I was dragged up LOL.

Best Answer