calvinjames3 calvinjames3 18-21, F 17 Answers Jan 15, 2012

Men constantly think about sex because we produce a chemical call testosterone....say it with me Test-tos-terone. <br />
Goooooood. Now.<br />
Men cant help it. Men also have the ability to prioritize. If a female is truly a mans top priority, even though he will still notice attractive females and think fleetingly about another female in a sexual manner he will push it away; just in time to notice another female and the cycle repeats. It is the mans choice to pursue or deny these things. Men are programmed to sleep with as many women as possble because millions of years of evolution have hardwired us to reproduce reproduce reproduce. Males of all species are like this and they all must compete for females. It is the females who are the picky ones. They are programmed to grab ahold of the strongest male that shows interest. The females of many species (especially humans) do their part (other than simply being in heat). For some is is responding to the mating dance in just the right manner. For others it is answering the mating call on the perfect pitch. For some it is simply smelling the right way. Human women go to the extreme of changing their entire appearance to the point of starving themselves or worse, eating and regurgitating it, simply to feel closer to their opinion of the ideal appearance, ba<x>sed off of the herd. I have witnessed women having a cake forcibly removed from a social gathering in absolute fear of their lack of self control and narcissistic obsession. They are so many women who become so obsessed with their facades that their mask ends up being all they have. They are empty and fake.<br />
Tell me, which is more pathetic?

Best Answer

see that pendulum between our legs? Touch that and we will take you seriously. Till then we will laugh at fart jokes and be danm proud!

Best Answer

Then date women.

Best Answer

another guy basher wow lls..u should just take it easy and not put every guy on the planet in the same category

Best Answer

well, they all happen to be alike, its highly proven that you man cant even go through 5 minutes, of not thinking whats under a females clothing, pathetic much ?, i think so !

Best Answer

Whoa, whoa, whoa... Easy, girl...

Best Answer

whoa whoa , its true boy !

Best Answer

ha ha!

Best Answer

Well... Then you haven't met a decent guy in your life. Oops, sorry boys... :))

Best Answer

yeah, i think so right, maybe ill never ! US FEMALES, are the definition of INDEPENDENT, we don't need guys to make us happy .

Best Answer

Don't be so pessimistic, everyone can find someone... And of course you don't need boys to be happy, you just need men... :)))

Best Answer

lol ,.

Best Answer

oK... You may have the reasons to be angry, but why are you generalizing us Men... C'mon, not all Men are like that.

Best Answer

not all guys are like that

Best Answer

Some grow out of it and some don't. I'm in my 30's and have dated men in their 50's that still needed schooling, LOL.

Best Answer

Women are just as bad. But men hardly notice when you're nekkid.

Best Answer

yeah, naked . thats all that runs through your heads ? !

Best Answer

damn straight!

Best Answer

GROW UP,

Best Answer

That's the difference between boys and men

Best Answer

equals ,. pathetic, immature, &amp;&amp; not open minded !

Best Answer

Maybe you aren't hanging out with the right guys?

Best Answer

maybe, all the guys are all the same ? !

Best Answer

If you surround yourself with those types of guys then I bet it looks that way. I don't think there is any category of people you can accurately say "all" do anything. I have known plenty of women that also fith all of the things you mentioned but I know they are not all that way because I have met some who aren't.

Best Answer

Not all. Maybe??? :)

Best Answer

maybe ? hon you can't even make it definite,. its true love. just saying (:

Best Answer