NRF25 NRF25 26-30, F 15 Answers May 27, 2012

The only guys I know that "confuse women" are douche ******** who never had to develop a personality or find a direction in life because they were either good looking, or gave up on impressing women from an early age. Most men let women know what they want and what they're willing to do, but it goes both ways: if you want a MAN, you need to let him be a MAN. If you keep looking for boys who only confuse you because you want some sort of control over him, well, that's all you'll get.

Best Answer

men feel the same way about women

Best Answer

You can expect men to be saying the exact same thing about women!

Best Answer

haha true. well we have a reason. its cuz they confuse us.

Best Answer

because dyr bunch of idiots,dy dnt evn knw wat dyr thinking or want,we grls hac 2 figure evrythng out :(

Best Answer

They are? They are? They do?

Best Answer

I know ur mad, sad, angry and confused about guys... You will see one day that not all guys are like the one that got you pissed

Best Answer

very true. It just hurt. but Im realizing that there are good guys. I will never figure out guys but its ok.

Best Answer

all guys want is love and they are not sure if from the same woman for a long time or different women at intervals...confused ! :P

Best Answer

Did you have a bad experience or two? Time to grow up, and get your crap filter set on high when you date. Many guys are after only one thing, and if you don't know what that is by now, have mercy.<br />
There are many decent guys out there however. Maybe they don't look like what you dream about, maybe some do, who knows. Get to know a guy first before anything really happens, if they turn out to be a toad, then it's back to the dating road. Above all, be patient. <br />
And trust me, you probably will never meet the guy of your dreams. That's where compromise comes in. Just don't compromise yourself. If you have high standards, keep them.<br />
Good luck. I hope it all works out well for you. Above all, don't believe for one minute you can change a guy very quickly. Guys will change, but very slowly on average. I was very different 12 years ago when I met my gal. Much more rebellious. She did have an influence on me, but it took a lot of time. And much of that was me just growing up.

Best Answer

thats a real answer. and I love it. thank you. I was mad when I asked the question. Ive had a couple bad experiences. Ive been so close to being in a relationship and it just never works out. Im 25 and have never had a bf. I finally got my first kiss a month ago. Maybe I got too excited about the kiss cuz I thought this was it and that I finally found my "Prince Charming". But I guess he turned out to be a "toad" and no "prince".
Guy of my dreams....only really exists in my dreams. But when a guy says that you are the girl of his dreams you start to believe it. The last guy i "dated" seemed to be everything I could have ever wanted and more. and he always told me "i think you WANT to like me but dont like me the way I like you". Maybe it was true. I dont know why it hurt so much when he told me he "didnt see anything coming out of this relationship wise but I still want to be your friend cuz i dont want to lose you". but Im kinda over it. it took me almost 3 weeks to get over it. I refuse to talk to him unless he talks to me first. I still have no answers as to why he didnt want to be with me. but i need to move on. I just hate starting over.

Best Answer

It looks like you have some high standards. That's good! Almost any handsome guy that is a smooth talker as well can get the girls, but often leaves them an emotional wreck or worse because they don't care and are very immature. Don't be a victim. Take control. If they aren't willing to play nice, you'll see what they are really made of after a while. The good ones will usually wait for you to decide, and will wait as long as is necessary. They will respect you in other words.

Best Answer

I got no idea, I wonder the same thing.

Best Answer

we need to figure this out lol

Best Answer

don't judge every guy from a single failure.....

Best Answer

Single failure??? ummmm try about 30, maybe more. ever since I was little up til now I have not found one guy I have liked or dated, a douchy lier.

Best Answer

so you think every guy is like in the world??..that is wrong..i can understand you have been through painful times..but don't give up hope..because god has created a soul mate for everyone and you will find him soon..keep believing in god...i hope everything happens good for you and i will pray for you too..

Best Answer

thank you so much :) that means a lot

Best Answer

you don't need to thank me you are my friend..anyways you are welcomed.. :)

Best Answer

Why are women constantly lying, leading guys on, friend zoning guys who are nice to them while going for "bad boys" and then complaining that their "bad boy" is treating them badly? Women are infinitley more confusing than men.

Best Answer

Some girls play games like that. They want the nice guys to console them when the bad boys give them crap. Its not right at all. Its like they want the "best of both worlds". Not me at all. I give every guy a shot but if we are meant to be friends then that's fine. Id rather be friends than nothing.

Best Answer

Then my response to that is that not all guys are douchebags. we are both generalizing.

Best Answer