Doesn't this disprove creationism? Humans the only animal that spontaneousIy combusts, bursts into flames internally. Frank Baker survived SHC and his DOCTOR concluded he had burned from the inside out. No other animal is known to burn itself from the inside-out. But this has been medically proven to occur in humans, and was proven by Frank Baker's physician after offering a scan of his body. Cells make heat for metabolism and there are over 4,500 chemicals in the body. Who are you to say that an imbalance of those chemicals can't liberate extreme amounts of heat in the flesh and ignite the outer, drier reigons of the body as the heat is conducted, such as skin and clothing, which would reach their autoignition temperature?
howzer10 howzer10 18-21, M 3 Answers Nov 9, 2013 in Religion

Are you intending to batter me into submission.... are you hoping you will drive someone to spontaneously combust?<br />
Or are you deeply unhappy and cannot find a way to express it? I know it's hard being a teenager, been there, got the T shirt, survived..... just.<br />
Micky:))

Best Answer

Why are you obsessed with SHC?

Best Answer

It shows how crap humans are.

Best Answer

Its not a proven phenomenon. The human brain is the most complex structure in the known universe. Hardly crap.

Best Answer

It HAS been proven to exist. Look up the case of SHC survivor Frank Baker. His DOCTOR scanned him and saw he had burnt from the inside out.

Best Answer

I'll look into it, but I am skeptical.

Best Answer

Okay, come back when you've looked into it and tell me what you think.

Best Answer

Will do.

Best Answer

Did you check it out?

Best Answer