Had to rip into some folks on FB for posting very insensitive remarks regarding the shooting. Not a joke people! Especially to those families who are burying loved ones!
Orkaprol Orkaprol 41-45, F 6 Answers Jul 23, 2012

Some people are just douche bags plain and simple. Sometimes people use humour as a way to deal with these kind of things.

Best Answer

Everybody deals with things differently. This is how they deal with it - by not dealing with it.

Best Answer

Maybe because they themselves have never felt the pain of loosing someone. Or maybe instead of the pain, it is eaiser to laugh. Or maybe they have no heart at all. <br />
Which would mean evil.

Best Answer

You don't quite grasp humanity. Humor is a very natural response to horrific tragedies, and if executed well, can breech any taboo. The problem with joking about sensitive matters is skill. A crude and poorly timed joke can often cause a lot of harm.

Best Answer

Nothing, nothing funny about burying a 6-year old child who didn't have a chance to grow up.

Best Answer

You are taking my generality and focusing on a specific. No, of course there is nothing funny about any of the tragedy in specific. What I am saying is that people use humor as a way of coping and healing with tragedies too horrific to grasp. I'm sorry if you don't like it, I'm merely stating facts.

Best Answer

Some people have no heart..

Best Answer