TheBZA TheBZA 22-25, M 14 Answers Sep 15, 2013 in Community

It's called being frugal , Shalom

BZA , here's the secret : The best salesman in the world sells nothing

but rather creates within the Public eye for the interest to buy into their product , Even Knowledge can be a product to 12.986.00 Dyslexic students world wide .

Best Answer

STEREOTYPES :D

Best Answer

There is truth in stereotypes. That's how they became stereotypes.

Best Answer

There's a commonality among stereotypes but it doesn't make them fact for everyone it's applied to. It's stereotyped that the Irish are pale and ginger, I am only pale. Point is not to generalize because there's a stereotype.

Best Answer

So? It doesn't have to be true for everyone to contain truth value. It's the difference between black and white thinking and statistics.

Best Answer

that's what I was going to say

Best Answer

Nepotism as a tradition, they keep it in the family.. broadly speaking

Best Answer

Because they are the smartest people on this planet

Best Answer

I can make a penny scream .

Best Answer

lol Paschar!

Best Answer

Shalom Oddandsingular

Best Answer

Shalom paschar

Best Answer

Myth and ignorance form this question.

Best Answer

Because, way back around 900AD or earlier..they were shunned in society and relegated to the realm of "usurers"..money lenders..and that was their sole job, aside from in areas around the Rhineland and in certain courts, where they served as managers of estates and advisors to Kings because they were generally well-educated.

So the culture has a long tradition with practicality in money and such..I suppose that is why.

Best Answer

Because they are liars, greedy and evil. The bible says in revelations that those who claim to be jews when they are not (blacks are) will pay a heavy price. They will suffer so bad that they will pray for death and death will not come. I suggest they stop calling themselves jews and let the real Jews (blacks) have their land back.

Best Answer

you are weird

Best Answer

that's a stereotype but it may have come from the time in history when that was one of the only professions allowed for them

Best Answer

Old stereotype.

I'm too lazy to look it up again, but I read somewhere that way back when, in some specific country, businesses were typically kept in the family, be they farmers, tailors, etc. A couple of the banks were run by Jewish individuals, and of course the kids were trained by the parents in the family business... a few generations later, you have a few families that happen to be bankers, and happen to be Jewish,

...a stereotype is born.

Best Answer