DeathOfCuHullian DeathOfCuHullian 31-35, M 14 Answers Nov 29, 2012 in Image & Weight

Only if you have a sick or cruel sense of humour...

Best Answer

I do its a fantastic coping mechanism

Best Answer

Are they ?

Best Answer

If you didnt laugh you would cry

Best Answer

That's pretty much what I do....

Best Answer

it's stupid human's thing

Best Answer

I don't think they necessarily are. They just have more of an impact. For me, I usually sort of chuckle at the same time as moan in disgust at those kind of jokes.

Best Answer

Yeah I know what you mean. The shock factor has a lot to do with it

Best Answer

I don't know, why is this true for you? I find no joy in hurting others or seeing my loved ones/ friend's hurt. I find laughter together with my friends more fulfilling that laughing at someone's expense.<br />
I can imagine that this might be true if it happened to the one cruel (just so they knew how they made others feel)....but I don't even care to be there to see it, I want to be somewhere laughing with my friend's (about something unrelated, something truly joyous).

Best Answer

what do you say to a sick dog?<br />
down syndrome down

Best Answer

because humour is a kind of reconciliation of conscious and unconscious feelings

Best Answer

Astonishingly enough... people appreciate jokes that seem to be more on par with local lewdness... who would have thought?

Best Answer

I don't think so... People say I'm too boring if they want, but I don't like gross & tasteless humor

Best Answer

my mother in law is in a ****** bad mood, he broom failed its M.O.T

Best Answer

A funny sick or cruel joke is funny only if it can transcend the stigma of being sick and cruel.

Best Answer