maxximiliann maxximiliann 36-40, M 11 Answers Oct 7, 2012 in Motherhood

The child silently screams, backs away, and shields itself. It tries with all it's might to stay alive. It experiences pain and get's slowly ripped limb from limb.<br />
.........but it's your body.

Best Answer

That's not what happens during an abortion, do your research

Best Answer

Thanks

Best Answer

I see from your posts on this thread that you are an expert on abortion! I would like to see your sources Miss Months .

Best Answer

That was very profound Puck. Well said! :)

Best Answer

Actually, in Late Term Abortion, which is what the question asked, what Puck describes is exactly what happens. The central nervous system of the fetus is fairly well complete by 16 weeks, the fetus after that point appears to be capable of experiencing pain and some believe that the fetus is self-aware at that point -- in other words, the fetus is a human being.
In the case of rape, there is no good reason why a woman should wait more than 16 weeks to choose to abort the fetus, if they are going to do so. Considering that abortion has been legal and available throughout the united states for a long time, I can think of no good excuse why late term abortion is necessary for anything other than to save the life of the mother.

Best Answer

I could not agree more. Sick ****. Just because it's legal to kill an unborn child 4 months + along does not mean that the little one will not feel fear and pain as it's ripped apart. There is no excuse for late term abortion (short of the life of the mother). Partial birth abortion more sick ****. Didn't our fearless leader support that when he was an Illinois State Senator.

Best Answer

Yes, Dave, He did. He also supported leaving survivors to die, should the abortion fail. He calls a newborn a "fetus outside the womb".

Best Answer

**They can fail with saline abortions

Best Answer

After a few weeks the embryo develops a heart beat. At this point the embryo is a living thing and terminating it is considered taking a life.

Best Answer

What happens is, the doctors get paid for every abortion they do...even after the baby is waaayyyy past the fetal age that it can be aborted before, doctors will do it anyways under the radar so they can get paid. I think people will should wake up and look at the reality. They should see a late term abortion, and how the doctor pulls out the baby feet first and jam a hammer into the back of its neck before the head comes out......because it's only officially "born" when the head comes out. They should see the buckets full of tiny little babies that get killed in a bloody mess in a back room of an abortion clinic. Human kind disgusts me.

Best Answer

Gruesome ...

Best Answer

The kids fully developed hungry living on streets like stray dogs sometimes sexually abused wont disgust u?

Best Answer

Well a baby doesn't have thought till months and months into the pregnancy. In the first three-four months the child has no thought and there for isn't human yet. After a longer period of time the fetus begins to think, feel and know. After that I do feel it's not exactly right to abort but in some cases it's completely reasonable. Like let's say the child has a really bad retardation or is mentally incapable or going to be in really bad pain. A friend of mine was raped and had the child, the baby is a constant reminder of the pain she went through, in a lot of cases keeping the baby as a rape victim can case more mental harm to the mother, in others, though, it can help the mother see good coming from a bad experience and it makes it easier. It's a very touchy subject.

Best Answer

So it's ok to end the life of an unborn child because of the inconvenience it brings the mother? How is that humane?

Best Answer

No becuz of the inconvenience it would bring to child.... we women can love a dozen kids simultaneously but its also the right of every being to be protected in every way

Best Answer

It's not a life until months and months into the pregnancy. It's not even a human until much later. The fetus has no life, it's not a living child, it's no bigger than a grain of rice, has no thought, feels no pain and doesn't have emotion. It's not alive and there for isn't murder.

Best Answer

I'm saying that if the child is going to be in pain and miserable the whole time it's on the earth then it is cruel and in humane to make it have to live through that pain.

Best Answer

A Paramecium is even smaller than a grain of rice. Are you saying Paramecium are dead? What about the ***** and the ovum that made you. Were they dead? And of the millions of cells that make up your body. Are they all dead? :)

Best Answer

It is not a living child till it gains thought. Till then it is a tiny lump of flesh that has no thought, emotion or feeling. And that is what makes a human alive, not a heart beat. I'm sorry but life doesn't start at conception, development starts at conception.

Best Answer

No, not dead, they aren't developed yet. They could be humans one day but stopping the process of growth before it gets thought, feelings and emotion doesn't make it murder.

Best Answer

Since we've confirmed that they're not dead but are in fact alive, since when is taking an innocent human life not murder? :)

Best Answer

It's not human yet! It isn't human till its past the stage of being a fetus. When it is a fetus it is not alive in the sense that we are alive. That's literally like saying that killing yeast to make bread should be illegal. Your logic is completely flawed. They aren't alive. They are developing into something that one day could be alive but it isn't yet

Best Answer

Let's leave the advancing of civil rights for yeast for another day, shall we? :) So please clarify for me, how is us being alive different from a fetus being alive? Because we can feed, clothe, and house ourselves on our own? If that's the case, I've yet to meet a baby that could do all that on it's own, have you? :)

Best Answer

PERSONAL OPINION here.. <br />
I have had an abortion.. In my mind. If the fetus could have survived outside of me.. It was too late to have an abortion. That's why i could never have a late term abortion.

Best Answer

Interesting. I've yet to meet the baby that can feed, clothe, house and protect itself on it's own. Have you? :)

Best Answer

No I have not. But I feel I must say - I had an abortion not because the child inconvenienced me, not even because it would be severely disabled.. But because I was in a relationship that I thought would be the death of me, and I didn't want to bring that child into the relationship for him to hurt as well.

Best Answer

U r so brave....and am passing thru the same I dont know what would I choose but

Best Answer

Be brave, then, and end the relationship. If you love yourself and your child then get away from that monster right now.

Murdering your child is not the answer and you WILL regret it for the rest of your life.

Best Answer

It looks like things turned out ok for you and I'm glad :) It's unfortunate you couldn't give your child that opportunity.

Best Answer

There are many valid reasons to abort a fetus. Which I remind you is NOT a baby and is NOT alive. I'm sorry but if my child was going to have a painful disability or if I was put into the situation where that child would be hurt or in pain I would not have the baby, for its sake, not my inconvenience!

Best Answer

Thank you very much. He ended 2 of my pregnancies himself. With a baseball bat. I was afraid that if he found out I was pregnant again, he would end me, and the baby. It was too risky.

Best Answer

I know you put yourself in an impossible situation but there are many mothers who would happily give their lives for their child.

Best Answer

Giving a life......sum one also gave a life to the kid I saw on footpath outside the store who begs during the day and dont know wat happens to him in night? Is that life???

Best Answer

I would have absolutely given my life, if I knew he or she would be safe.. But he would have done the same things to the baby that he did to me. or worse. The things he said he would do were disgusting.

Best Answer

I understand

Best Answer

You were very courageous and you got away from him and are safe now. Are you saying you there was absolutely no way whatsoever for you to do the same for your child? :)

Best Answer

Excuse me but as someone who has experienced physically abused, both sexual or not, I would but rather abort my lifeless fetus than have then go through any thing like what I have. Good on her, she did the right thing.

Best Answer

I've been abused both physically beaten and sexually abused, if my child was doomed to have the same thing happen to them, I'd much rather abort than see that happen to them

Best Answer

Thank you Murphis.
Maxximiliann .. Check your messages.. I wasn't comfortable answering that question here.

Best Answer

Until you've been through what she has you have no right to even comment on her actions. She did the right thing. Did you ever stop to think that it would of broken her heart to have to end the chance of her having a baby? She was protecting the fetus by doing what she did, it was brave and good on her.

Best Answer

That's my point Murphis, her child wasn't "doomed". Just as she took it upon herself to get herself out of the horrible situation she put herself in in the first place, she could have done the same for her child. It's called responsibility. But no, it's easier to end the life of an innocent than to do the right thing.

Best Answer

It's much easier to think rationally when you aren't being beaten half to death, and aren't having a gun held to your head. Options aren't quite so clear when someone is telling you that if you get pregnant they might let you have the child so that you could watch it be tortured..or they might take it from you.. Because they hold that kind of power of you.

Best Answer

If I could go back and change things, I absolutely would. That was my last chance to have a biological child. I will never get that opportunity again. Things that happen can't be undone.

Best Answer

@Simple I could tell from your replies that that's how you felt and I'm happy to see you confirm my hunch. I know that there are a great number of women who regret not having given their child a chance - more than any pro-abortionist would ever care to admit. I wish you all the best. You deserve it darling :)

Best Answer

I just found this and most people haven't responded for over a year. I just wanted to post and say the information listed below is incorrect for anyone who is coming here for support if they are considering a late term abortion. I know 100% that isn't the procedure because I have endured one myself. A medicine is injected into a woman's abdomen where the baby is laying. They find the baby's heart beat and injects it. This doesn't hurt the fetus.<br />
I agree even myself experiencing this I wouldn't ever want to do it again. It's too emotionally draining but after they declare the fetus heartbeat is gone. They send you home. You then return the second day and you are induced into labor. Once ready you deliver the fetus but you are put under for this part of the procedure.<br />
It does seem harsh but until you have been in that persona shoes please try to be more open-minded.

Best Answer

Murder should, at the very least, be emotionally draining.

Best Answer

Call it as you wish. This is supposed to be a supportive website. You don't have to agree, I understand this is a sensitive subject, but unless you have been through this you would never understand the magnitude of depth with such a decision. You can make negative degrading comments towards me, you can give your opinion that's purely based on ignorance ... But until you have a vagina you will NEVER be able to fully understand why someone might chose this route. You don't know someone's story.

Best Answer

"There are [] things that Jehovah does hate; yes, [] are things detestable to his soul: [] hands that are shedding innocent blood." - Proverbs 6:16,17 (Brackets mine.)

“When YOU spread out YOUR palms, I hide my eyes from YOU. Even though YOU make many prayers, I am not listening; with bloodshed YOUR very hands have become filled. Wash yourselves; make yourselves clean; remove the badness of YOUR dealings from in front of my eyes; cease to do bad.” - Isaiah 1:15,16

“Murderers [] their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulphur.” - Revelation 21:8 (Bracket mine.)

Best Answer

"The things proceeding out of the mouth come out of the heart, and those things defile a man. For example, out of the heart come wicked reasonings, ** murders **[]. These are the things defiling a man." - Matthew 15:18-20 (Bracket and emphasis mine.)

You "publicly declare they know God, but they disown him by their works, because they are detestable and disobedient and not approved for good work of any sort.” - Titus 1:16

“Although [YOU] know full well the righteous decree of God, that those practicing such things [murder] are deserving of death, [YOU] [] consent with those practicing them.” - Romans 1:32 (Brackets mine.)

Best Answer

And I've just went and read some of your posts and stories. I am open-minded. I am a Christian. I believe in Jesus. Whatever happen to God knowing all ahead of time? Hasn't he already planned this life for you every step of the way? Awful decisions and experiences make you grow, they make you appreciate privileges in life. God already knew I was going to do this way before I was born. He even knew this conversation we were going to have.

He has forgiven me! So why can't you be God-like and forgive me too. I have sinned plenty of times in my life. Which I'm sure you have as well, because no one is Jesus except for Jesus.

And all sins are equal whether it's telling a little white lie, or you cheating on your wife. So you have no right to judge me or anyone else so harshly. Only God can judge me and he has already forgiven me.

Let me guess being gay is wrong too...

I'm honestly not trying to start a nasty debate but if you pull the murder card or the Christianity card. You will not win this battle.

God is a living god. And until you have a vagina and a uterus you will never understand.

I wish for you to become more educated and open minded during this new year.

Best Answer

While God Almighty has made provisions for us to be forgiven of sins we repent from, he never forgives unrepentant, hardened sinners:

"For if we practice sin willfully after having received the accurate knowledge of the truth, there is no longer any sacrifice for sins left. “Vengeance is mine; I will repay,” [says Jehovah]. It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God." -Hebrews 10:26,30,31 (Bracket mine.)

Best Answer