It's just a question out of curiosity. I mean, looks is the pinnacle for gaining popularity. I understand that it is important health-wise- looking after yourself, keeping yourself healthy... But if someone looks healthy and they ARE healthy.. but isn't so good looking, then they can't do anything about it- it's part of nature. I personally would marry a man who has the most stunning personality, healthy but isn't so good looking, in comparison to a man who has the ugliest personality but is good looking. There are such cases. I'm just saying, not-so-good-looking people tend to get unnoticed and when noticed, bullied.
Storytwotell95 Storytwotell95 16-17 10 Answers Jan 4, 2013 in Romance & True Love

Looks are like the ticket. You need them to get in to some people's lives, or jobs, or appreciation. Once you are in, most people can see past them to the person inside. But face it, until they DO get to know you, what else do we have?

Best Answer

I agree with you. And looks are very important in todays society unfortunately. I think one part is because first impressions, it's a reflex to quickly judge someones appearance. and If someones good looking, then it might want to make you socialize with them more then a person who isnt good looking. I dont know. But I still think personality tops looks anyday.

Best Answer

You don't have to choose between looks and personality. We all go for the best of both worlds. Good luck to you.

Best Answer

i agree and it sucks but in this world thats all we look at are looks honestly though it makes sense you dont judge a person by their personality first because in order to know how they are you have to approach that person and how do you approach a person by how they look then you get to see their personality

Best Answer

I believe looks are very important while making the first impression to someone, but either if you are good looking or not, you will still keep the other people in your life with your personality. People who really matter don't mind what you look like, if they really are your friends (or "little bit more than just friends").<br />
And if you feel like you're not pretty enough for some people and like they won't give you a chance to even get to know you, then you know... pardon my French, but **** them. You don't want these kind of people in your life, imagine what those ****** are going to miss.<br />
It's up to you to be comfortable and confident about yourself and that will shine from the inside out. People notice if you aren't feeling really comfortable around them, so you must first accept yourself completely the way you are and the right people will follow.

Best Answer

In "God" eyes look are not important. Society has it all wrong,most people who are what society say are pretty have really bad personalities and attitudes. It's about how a person treats you,looks are to "Fool" the person,their looks are "Masks" to hind the true self. A beautiful "Personality" and "Attitude" tops looks any day.

Best Answer

No because if someone is gorgeous. But has the personality of a spoon looks only apeal for so long at leadt to people who are not shallow that is.

Best Answer