I read they they are one of the most stolen items in retail stores, lol
vikesfan06 vikesfan06 26-30, M 9 Answers Dec 21, 2013 in Community

dunno. i always buy the cheap aldi ones. they're not perfect, but they do the job

Best Answer

They are so expensive! I'd recommend these guys razormale.co.uk it works out cheaper than buying them from the supermarket and the blades are as good as Gillette. Service is good too.

Best Answer

according to wikipedia, they cost about $0.09 apiece to manufacture. i suppose it has something to do with successful marketing. even old-fashioned safety razor blades went up a lot after triple blades came out. i see on google that costco had them on sale a few months ago...i guess the trick is to watch for deals.

Best Answer

The blades have to be placed in the molds by hand, and due to the tedium of the job, the shifts only last around 3 hrs. It's a very expensive job making razor blade cartridges.

Best Answer

Cos they're good.

Best Answer

I wouldn't know, I don't use them.

Best Answer

i'm sure women's aren't cheap either

Best Answer

Some are, some aren't. The ones with the scented handles aren't that expensive, strangely enough.

Best Answer

You need ONE blade for the job. Not two. Not three. Not six. Just ONE.

Best Answer

depends on the blade. three are a lot better than one.

Best Answer

That's what they want you to think

Best Answer

try it out yourself :)

Best Answer

I did. I just need one blade that gets the job done. But I wouldn't go over two.

Best Answer

i've tried them all. three are much better. i wouldn't buy mach3 blades though. they're not three or four times better than the cheaper ones.

Best Answer

They ARE expensive! Even the disposable model.

Best Answer

they're all disposable, i'm afraid -.-'

Best Answer

I have a response to this but don't know how to ask. Can't you buy the base I guess and then just buy the heads with the blades in them? Does that make sense?

Best Answer

yes, THOSE are the ones that are expensive! a 5 pack is like 16 bucks!

Best Answer

OH good God I just found 12 Mach 3 cartridges at walgreens.com for $28.99. The boots I have on cost less than that.

Best Answer

You can ,but it is cheaper in the long run just to buy the entire package, head included.

Best Answer

yes, that's what mach3 are :)

Best Answer