Because they have to deal with the males ignorance..and you.

Best Answer

Because male cats don't want to be called pu... nevermind.

Best Answer

I've noticed more of a difference in temperament when it comes to the color of the cat.

Best Answer

interesting...i have a boy tabby who is completly mellow. I also have girl torti whi is a complete scardy cat *****. i dont like her at all......

Best Answer

Would love to know. Mine is blue eyed white persian type with a slight siamese mask. So faint you wouldn't notice except in a bright light. He craves affection from me and calmly recognises my BF is NOT a cat person.

Best Answer

because the male cat is male and the female cat is FEMALE

Best Answer

Same reason male and female humans are that way I guess.

Best Answer

My roommate's male cat is seriously like the Ted Bundy of cats. ******* sociopathic bastard.

Best Answer

lol male cats fight a lot(or if you only have one, are sort of dominating as in more likely to not respect personal space/personal time) and female cats are picky about things. I've never had more than one female cat at once so I can't comment on how they are with other females. Female and male cats put together are either really cute, or really funny in the lengths they go to avoid each other.

Best Answer

I like luckypickle's answer!!

Best Answer

haha! I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE! I have a cat, Daisy, who is stuck-up

Best Answer