Because they have a vague idea that men like cute shoes. And they do. But it is one of those mysteries as to why neither sex will confront the issue.

Best Answer

Because, they are shoes. and you have to have a different shoe to do different things in. You can't go hiking in a shoe you would wear withyour favourite little black dress. Tennies with slacks? I don't thinks so. What are you going to wear with your favourite jeans? Depending on the shoe you can dress them up or dress them down. shoes!! Not to mention all of the different colors, and fits. what if you're going to be standing all day, or sitting, or a combinations of activities? gotta have the right shoes.

Best Answer

spot on

Best Answer

cause theyre obsessed with shoes

Best Answer

Because there are so many wonderful women's shoes to choose from, so who can resist?

Best Answer

like candy

Best Answer

because women love shoes.

Best Answer

I'm not. I'm comfortable just buying ONE shoe at a time.

Best Answer

I'd call it a borderline addiction. I can hold back, but it's rare I do!<br />
Charlotte

Best Answer

Cause they are just so cute! And look so pretty in my closet

Best Answer

omgg shoes i need more shoes

Best Answer

shoes are my P O R N

Best Answer

a woman can never have enough shoes i want more shoes but havent got the money at the moment its so upsetting

Best Answer