wishingformore wishingformore 36-40, F 16 Answers Mar 29 in Dating & Relationships

To every action there is a reaction. I suggest the problem may be with you. Step back and look in the mirror, find out what may be evoking this disdain in your relationships. Maybe you and your personality act as a magnet to the pigs you obviously have attracted thus far.

Best Answer

Or maybe she is the typical " door mat" female , so many women find themselves being, because they saw their Mother being one. Thus the old never ending cycle of pain that so many men play upon ?

Best Answer

Your point has some validity but one can break the cycle to which you refer. While not easy it can be done for no one man or women should ever be taken and used as "door mat". It begins with the belief of ones' own sense of self worth and dignity. With that in place no one can be used.

Best Answer

Because they were raised by one most likely

Best Answer

Probably for the same reason some women are? ;}

Best Answer

Because women let them.

Best Answer

This is true

Best Answer

Well, we do have a thing for sows..........

Best Answer

Gee, I didn't think I was either.

Best Answer

Pigs are clean and intelligent creatures.

Best Answer

They are very smart. Humm i might want to rephrase that. Lol

Best Answer

Sure they are that's why Muslims refuse to eat them, you do know they eat their own poop? lol

Best Answer
Best Answer
Best Answer

Some people think if you can find it stated on the net it's so.... well sorry Virgina pigs are neither smart or clean ask any pig farmer!

Best Answer

You clearly have never talked to a farmer.

Best Answer

not all are like that!

Best Answer

Havent found one yet

Best Answer

Hmmm....Your already set opinion of them could be part of it....

Best Answer

No 19 yrs of hell marriage and the first one i date after that!!

Best Answer

Hey now,that's not very nice.

Best Answer

Sorry ;-(. Im irritated right now

Best Answer

It's ok,we all get that way at some point. :)

Best Answer

Lol yep in rare form to ight

Best Answer

lol :)

Best Answer

Where's my sammich oO

Best Answer

Get it yourself!

Best Answer

why are you a ignorant woman?

Best Answer

Now hows that mr?

Best Answer

because I am a man, and i am not a pig, nor cow, or duck, or any other barnyard animal up to no good making trouble in the nabor hood.

Best Answer

Hey i own a farm. Lol. My horses are so much more awesome. Lol. They dont talk they just listen

Best Answer

lol Hey i would listen to if i lounge around all day eatting ... shrubs..and what not .. I dont know what horses eat BUT i bet they live a very cozy life. Im jealous just thinking about it!

Best Answer

penises

Best Answer

Oh thats right the only head they think with

Best Answer