same reason that some women are the B-word sometimes. As for men, right about now, I'd have to say that some men just WANT to be with women young enough to be their daughters and while I may think that behavior is A-hole-ish... men can't help what they find attractive... it's like Ron White said... "You can't fix STUPID." that goes for both genders...

Best Answer

It just comes naturally.

Best Answer

Because it is in their DNA....yes there is a link in there DNA if you look at it under a microscope it says *the ******* link* they all got one built in...some are just more pronounced then others...and it is the same for woman too..there is a ***** link...some have high levels others do not...lol hell I do not know I just kind of spit this all out lol...my mind works overtime all the time...

Best Answer

i have a little saying--men are a$sholes, but women are b1tches. it goes both ways lol

Best Answer

it takes another person for "********" and "*****" to be present. why is it that we love someone, then for some reason hate them and then want to do our best to be as mean and bad towards them....... ????? Like the saying..... skip marriage, just find a woman that you really hate and buy her a house.

Best Answer

I think for the same reason we are ******* sometimes.. There is no reason for it, it just is what it is.. unless of coarse we have been in a rotten mood for an actual reason.. :D

Best Answer

What do ya mean sometimes?I think they're ******** all the time and I'm one of them!!!!What a world..what a world!!!

Best Answer