valkor5 valkor5 22-25, F 35 Answers Nov 12, 2010

Please don't be fooled by lies you were taught in school. Evolution and it's theories are all assumptions. Men being drawn to a woman's big butt and small waist is just a beautiful thing. You really need Jesus Christ... If you seek him with all your heart and believe you'd know and see his reality and have eternal life

Best Answer

You are an idiot

Best Answer

Not an idiot! Just someone who does not answer the question asked. lol

Btw, using a a prophets name, for the purpose of spamming, is not right anyway you try to justify it.

Best Answer

The more rounded a womans bottom is has something to do with fertility. Men are attracted to woman who appear to be the most fertile.

Best Answer

This is the dumbest comment ever to assume fertility is on a man's mind when looking at a big ***. I dont want kids and I love to bend over a woman and slam into her big ***.trust me im not thinking of having kids, im in awe of that bubble butt and it makes me harder more aroused to squeez that big bubble butt as she rides me. A flat boney butt is nasty to bend over

Best Answer

The fertility bit, is subconscious. Both of your points, David, and RobertaSunset's as well is happening. "Makes me harder more aroused," is for the function of procreating. Of course we have sex for pleasure but it's pleasurable in the first place to give us that animalistic urge to mate. And the more "bubble" character it has actually has to do with estrogen and genetics or something they taught me in high school lol.

Best Answer

You obviously are reacting to the hard wired need to keep the species from going extinct so your mind is never in play when it comes to basic functions. You are probably aware that the radial cortex is the most recent part of the brain development this is what separates us from the lower forms as it on occasion provides the ability to think and reason. Comparing it to the Ganglia (which keep all of the other functions running all of the time it never sleeps) the cortex can be activated intermittently works for a short time and needs plenty of rest the comparison between the two might be revealing as the Ganglia is 1000's of times larger that the cortex. be well and do your thing as the opportunities present them selves. Thinking is rarely done and hard to do as a result of its most recent development compared to the ganglia. If at some point you wish t pause and activate your reasoning powers you might want to think about your actions as they play out for future generations of children related to you and the quality of life they might be able to expect as a result of our unthinking activities.

Best Answer

You're an idiot. Subconsciously men do think about things like that in a primal state. Back when men only wanted sex to reproduce, the 'big butts' were the most sought after. Now, after centuries of 'big butts' being considered desirable, men still want a girl with a big butt. People just don't think the same way as they did back in the old days. But, the internal, innate attraction to big butts is still instinct.

Best Answer

Because of their proximity to the HOLE-y Grail! ;-)

Best Answer

I've lost count as to how many times this same question has been posted to Q & A and the entire truth of the matter is its not just one part of the female form that men admire butt rather the entire Form , if one is going to look then bragg about it ( Let a gal know she looks good ) But being polite about it .

Best Answer

attraction of body parts is natural phenomenon

Best Answer

Roundness of the buttocks indicates the tendency of a woman's body to produce Oestrogens (female sexual hormones) and thus is an indicator of sexual maturity and fertility as well as a sexual distinctive trait. This would also explain why more muscular butts area a sign of high levels of testosterones and indicate male fertility and muscular development. Therefore they are an appealing trait among men.<br />
More info here<br />
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultural_history_of_the_buttocks<br />
Other theories state that with most mammals it represents the area of the body around female sexual organs vaginae being less visible. <br />
The answer chosen by the Asker is really misogynistic as its basically saying women should naturally submit to the "mighty male phallus" and that man find this position the most natural because it allows them to rape woman at will. Which absolutely not true because women being attracted to a man and being ready for procreation are natural turn on. Nowadays, most cases of rape are due to sexual or psychological frustration and aim to humiliate woman more than have sex with them. The view that prehistoric man chase woman raping everyone they encounter is a myth. Even in the animal kingdom "rape" is a rare phenomenon.

Best Answer

Because they are secret places that women use for their own purposes, but men love to shove their tongues into...if we could, we would shove our tongues so far up there, we could test you for polyps!<br />
.<br />
And David, take a look at the Verginer next time...it's very pretty also, as you pound your little lady...

Best Answer

I think from the scientific point of view, it is an insurance against the extinction of the human race, if men see no reason to make love to and hence impregnate women.

Best Answer

fogett that stupid reply child bearing theory, <br />
basically while on the act , that bubbli butt stays on both sides of your organ ... that feeling is out of the world.....

Best Answer

What do you actually use that brain of yours for?

Best Answer

Men are attracted to women with big butts and *** cause they thinnk it it would be comfortable.durins sex.. I have gf with wide *** and she is fat.. But when i doo sex with her it is so ggoid they are really comfortable. and she is gt the best curve... it feels good dye to pressure i put on her.. its really a gr8 pleasure... i am writing dis to tell tht the girls *** is d best part of the body.... she is olways confortable wd ma sexual inrercouse througj back... and she looks gr8 when she wears skinny jeans it gives differe.t shape on her and tht day at nite i go lick her as and get pleasure

Best Answer

That shape gives me an instant hardon everytime

Best Answer

We like women's butts for many reasons, eg:<br />
1. A full round butt looks great..! <br />
2. It's a very private part of a woman, especially when the cheeks are pulled open.<br />
3. It's a very vulnerable part of a woman. She wonders if she smells back there while all the while looking sexy.<br />
4. You can grab it and control her movements.

Best Answer

It is not just a womens butt that is sexy I love the shape of a womens body frome her boobs to her pretty smile and the shape of her vagina and her butt it is verry sexy

Best Answer

I am a bit drunk so although my logic may be scattered, my intelligence is always abundant crazy to think as i have just drunk a Litre of Scotch, never the less let us draw attention back to the question, the theory of evolution is certainly no less ridiculous than your theory of jesus, for any number celled living organism evolving to a more complex living organism is definitely more believable than a single being creating the universe that crazy shiznit makes a man laugh every time, if you truly had any logic in your self, one would not be religious.<br />
but the first answer as to why a male is attracted the the females butt-ox is by far the most plausible, we are but animals only with a higher brain complicity

Best Answer

I put it this way, when you walk into an art gallery, does everyone need to have some ulterior motive behind finding a particular painting beautiful, or is it just personal taste? I've known guys to love gigantic 200 lb butt cheeks on a woman, and I've known guys that like a women to barely have a behind at all. It's all personal taste, and you've even said yourself that your "evolution" theory doesn't really fit for the opposite attraction of women to men. Neither does that theory even come close to explain homosexual attraction.<br />
Each man has his own personal taste in what makes a particulat woman's butt attractive.<br />
Aside from that, the theory of evolution was debunked about 40 years ago when people discovered that it's impossible for a single-celled organism to appear out of nowhere on the surface of the bare rock called Earth, and it's just as impossible for that same single-celled organism to become a 50-billion celled organism simply through the shear power of its own will.

Best Answer

What makes you so sure that the real reason is a so-called :evolutionary reason?" I am a breast man, but I do appreciate a big round female rump. A female rump that could easily pass for a male rump--yawn. Big round rumps are distinctively female, and straight men like all sorts of things on women that are distinctively female : breasts, soft facial features, long hair, broad hips, labia. Ironically all the white women are caught up in the preferences of homosexual fashion designers who want women to be rail thin. So they ask "Does this make my butt look big" as though we wanted it to look small, Lol!

Best Answer

Because men are no atractive to men, unless you'r not a man. I know that my eyes like to look at girls "complitely" and I do not have any complains about it. If you don't like me looking at you then you should give me a sing so I can go look at someone else. @_@

Best Answer

I don't know why but I like butt more than boobs

Best Answer

not only men attracted to women's behind; but I know some women are attracted to men's behind. I don't what's the fuss about that. I am more of whole package deal; looks, personality, smart and sweet.

Best Answer

Your not thinking like a man when you assume personality sweets's and smarts are a great package. A real healthy man young or old worship a woman's body for sex thats why **** is so huge, you dont see a market for videos on how sweet and smart a woman is its all about the womans hour glass body not fat either

Best Answer

Dude, you need to just bury your face in a woman's butt, and enjoy!

Best Answer

I'm not a man BUTT, hee hee hee, I think it is because it looks like bigger boobs!!!!

Best Answer

It takes a man to know what a man likes. Men love to staire at a big *** with a small waist during doggy style sex. I also love to squeez on that bubble butt when she rides me. Only a man can understand this not an assuming woman.

Best Answer

If your not a man don't assume to know what one thinks your wrong the but looks good bent over as we slide in and out that simple

Best Answer