Nice guys get kicked more so when they are down. The ones who are realy nice and can take a beating are married. Nice guys are "just friends". What do women realy want? I am a nice guy that realy thinks before I act and i have a lot of "friends" not girlfriends. But those "friends" love the guys that treat them like Crap!!!!!

Best Answer

yeah i have no answer for that ive done the same as in fall for the wrong ones, im nice all i want is someone to hold me love me and be there for me as i would for them, someone faithful honest and true

Best Answer

To be brutally honest maybe you just find you find it difficult to pick the right man.

Best Answer

yes i would agree with that totally

Best Answer

Mainly because Women have such bad taste in Men. So they go for the bad boys and then pi$$ and moan when surprise surprise those drop-kicks roll them

Best Answer

not all women some are just searching for their good one

Best Answer

Call me cynical- I would say 90% of Women could not pick a good man if their lives depended on it

Best Answer

Not mine.

Best Answer

ur so lucky

Best Answer

Because one too many women have messed with their hearts so they see no reason to really be nice.

Best Answer

ive had same im still nice

Best Answer

You met a bad fella, sorry to hear that

Best Answer

maybe i dont know i just know that im done with him now

Best Answer

You will find a good fella, nice lady

Best Answer

ur so sweet sending u loads of cuddles and thank u :)

Best Answer

You are very welcome.
Take care

Best Answer

Because they are like a blender

Best Answer

Because a lot of them just don't seem to care about much other than sex when it comes to a relationship.

Best Answer

id happily live a life of no sex to have someone to hold me in their arms day and night and tell me they love me,but mean it from their heart and soul

Best Answer

Agreed. Sex should be a way to enhance a relationship, not the only reason for a relationship to exist in the first place.

Best Answer