because it's closer to the (.)(.)

Best Answer

long hair shows simplicity feminine, womanhood.. short hair show a very liberal and dominating nature and men dislike dominated by women..

Best Answer

Handle bars? *braces for slap*

Best Answer

I like shoulder length hair and sporty pony tails, I never understood the appeal of long hair by the rest of my gender

Best Answer

I don't find long hair attractive. It's bland at best, when the woman sweats it starts sticking to her neck and little strands get up around behind her ears sticking in the sweat which is gross. I like short hair, it takes away the frilly girly immage society likes to pin on women and gives them some power and dignity mskes them look readyvto do things without all that hair getting in the way. It looks sharp and neat more serious which is a big turn on.

Best Answer

I believe men get turned on with long hair of women because it makes them more feminine and of course during the course of action, a woman with hair all over makes her look sexual n erotic. I prefer woman with long hair more happening then woman with short hair. During sex or foreplay, her hair plays important role in turning on both partners. Also, at a glance long hair compliment her back and is more appealing than usual.

Best Answer

My wife too have long hairs... and especially Indian woman looks more traditional as well as Super cute... thats the reason I like woman with long hairs...:)

Best Answer

cause long hair looks more feminine than short hair,... look how beautiful it flows through ur shoulder and back that makes a turn onn

Best Answer

Not me. I love me some short hair, rrrrrrrrrrr.

Best Answer