I cannot believe God created such a creep partner for us. I am aware not all men are the same, there exist some sweet caring men that Love their wife and would do anything for their children (small %). For the most part WTF? is wrong with these men... It is absolutely ridiculous. I am tired and fed up and have given up on my sex life! There must me a solution other than artificial insemination!!! I am not perfect, nor do I want to live up to the word. There is no doubt men are my favorite animal. Their selective memory is an amazing gift. "What did I do"? "What is wrong"? and "I am not the same as others"? "I Love you" Wow it just seems I have been dating the same man all along? Anything to get a piece of meat....................... Lmao I think God has a good sense of humor, he created a man. MOst men are idiots, the day this world finds this out and becomes a women world, the world will become a kinder, better place!!!
rutjay rutjay 26-30 161 Answers Mar 4, 2011

grouping a gender male or female shows zero class

Best Answer

Agree

Best Answer

Forget how hot a man is, or how cute he is, or how many other women want him, or how much money he has, or whatever these idiot men you have been dating have been offering to "alllure" you only to disappoint you. Instead, think about how kind he is, how hard working and how respectful he is, open the book he is offering and read the story that his life is telling you. Don't choose the guys who have theme songs like "head down arse up" find the guys who denote kindness and concern for women in their everyday life, in the way they care for their Moms and their sisters. <br />
If you want to have children forget the men that you would not want as your own Father in life. <br />
Many or even Most Men are not idiots, women who choose idiots are often the problem. There is a world full of wonderful men, kind, good character, hard working, loving men, loyal men, maybe you are not attracted to these types. This could be a case of creating your own lonely reality. If you are going to put your heart in someone's hands, they should be gentle hands, don't you think?

Best Answer

I agree with what you say, plus to add , one of the ways to tell if he will be a potentially good husband and father.... look at how he treats his mother and sisters, you can get a good idea about a man when you study that part of him, it tells you how he is going to treat you down the road, my two cents.

Best Answer

You have eloquently said what I probably would have said, but not nearly as well.

Best Answer

Thank You :-)

Best Answer

haha I think it's funny that you bring up both your sex life and God creating men in the same small paragraph. But seriously, in case you haven't noticed yet... Humans are ******. All of us, in some way or another are completely messed up in the head. Don't blame a gender.

Best Answer

I agree, but we have our own toxicity to blame for all of us having issues...we're messing up our own DNA w genetic mutation in foods which is messing up our own DNA and our heads... we are what we eat after all... but it's also garbage and pollution... forget what it does to the planet if you think that's crap and look at how it's affecting us... just saying...

Best Answer

Men are idiots because women are crazy. Women are crazy because men are idiots. It all works out in the end.

Best Answer

:D

Best Answer

Why are people still sexist in 2011?

Best Answer

I believe that the majority of men are good. I believe that you need to go back and look at your criteria for choosing a partner.

Best Answer

no cheating, respectful, loving, not emotionally constipated, won't sit around all day lazying about while the woman does everything, honest, can make me laugh and be there for me when I'm feeling down, must not be an idiot or an @$$. And I haven't found a single man who fits that... I'm sure other women have a similar list... oh yeah, and the above list must remain intact AFTER wedding/kids enter the picture...

Best Answer

Well, for my part in younger days I wanted a woman who was beautiful, sexy, mostly silent, intelligent, and very affectionate, who played me up, supported me, was down to earth, clearheaded, and did all the things a man wants to do.
Instead, I married a real woman. I got even with her, because she married a real man. We accepted this and have been married for 33 years. It's called getting real.

Best Answer

Its unfortunate that you've been disappointed in your search. I believe that my wife would say that I met her list even after the Wedding and the kids.

Best Answer

norton i agree !!! get real !!!! i tell men hey i dont look through rose colore glases....... cant aford to !!!! just be honest and dont squirm around the issues at hand

Best Answer

God created perfect "idiots" and also gave us the instruction manual on how to get the best from them! You wouldn't repeatedly drop your TV remote into water and then complain that it isn't working right would you? Men are just like women, they want to be respected not belittled. If you act like a woman and allow your man to be a man, 99% of the time, you will find a man who will treat you like a princess and swim through shark infested water for you. It's simple really, If you continue to *****, moan and supervise him like you are his mother, don't expect him to find you attractive or make any attempt to please you. Check out the surrendered wife group for more info.

Best Answer

MEn are not idots...men are very simple and therefor do, say many dumb things....it is a woman place to teach them with the grace and honor of a woman...when we scream yell or act stupid...they can not see the wisdom, kindness, and energry of love...when dealing with a man one must first, pull out all the emotional energry and speak to them with logic...they will hear it better, understand it better and mostly they will listen...and not with words will yu see the difference but with their ACTIONS....watch..test it....it works...men ar simple, easy prey for the foolishness of the world...because woman have stopped teaching them....with diginty and grace....

Best Answer

I teach my son with dignity and grace........he deserves that from me...his future girlfriends deserve that and his future children deserve that example...you are right...we mothers must set the example....as long as we have been taught this ourselves......an ongoing dilema....don't you think?!!

Best Answer

Oh I love it what you had to say there... so simple so to the point and so true!

Best Answer

i keep hearing how simple men are ............. but why do so many dont want to talk about the issues at hand..................

Best Answer

Men are simple,wow what a load of b.s.

Best Answer

Maybe your the idiot who's trying to blame your failures on someone else instead of yourself. Stop trying to blame your problems on everyone, but yourself.

Best Answer

I believe it is called testosterone.

Best Answer

Intellectually and emotionally challenged. Unfotunately do to our biological and psychological chemistry we throw them away like a boomerang only to get smacked upside the head again. I have often thought about becoming a nun...hahah

Best Answer

If were so dumb then why have we on average got 3 IQ higher than women?

Best Answer

That's after they fooled with the IQ tests to try to make women come out better.

Best Answer

bullshit where do you get your facts from?

Best Answer

as a man (one of the "nice guys") i am often stymied by women that cry on my shoulder as to why her latest "total jerk" BF treats her like crap or ignores her. She tells me how she wishes she could meet a caring guy that would treat her right. not be abusive. my shoulder gets drenched in those tears and the next night she goes out with the identical type of jerk that made her miserable. This happens over and over. and with several women that I am friends with. <br />
I have to say that the idiot crown is shared by BOTH genders.

Best Answer

Why didnt you offer to be her bf then? That would save her a lot of trouble.

Best Answer

I already have a GF that i am deeply in love with and devoted to.

Best Answer

and remember, there is only enough blood to fully supply one of the heads.

Best Answer

lmfao

Best Answer

Move to strike. The question assumes facts not in evidence.

Best Answer

God gave men .. two brains .. one in their skull and one in their penis .. unfortunately he gave them only enough blood supply for ONLY one brain to function.

Best Answer

So funny, but true huh...

Best Answer

I dont like being lumped into an idiot catagory.I have always been a kind caring and attentive person.I am dominant when i need be passive when the situation warrents and always try to be there when a need arises.I just ended a 5 year relationship with a women that i was ready to mary because she was unatentive distant and more willing to party with friends and complained alot.Granted she was none of those things when i met her and it hurt to go through all those changes but i dont lump all women into the sorry beach catagory because of one.You sound bitter and hurt and maybe you are to quick on the draw as far as being a piece of meat goes.If a guy wont stay without sex then thats all he wants.you will have to learn to tell the difference.

Best Answer

Thank God, you didnt become bitter like her.

Best Answer

we were hardwired that way, an upgrade is available though

Best Answer

When it comes to idiots, IT TAKES ONE TO KNOW ONE rutjay! You think men are idiots because being a typical idiot woman, you subconsciously seek out fellow idiots among the male sex to hook up with. Hence you project your idiocy onto them instead of taking a good hard look at your skanky self.

Best Answer

The "idiot" men are the ones who go after women. That's why you think they are all idiots. The good men are quiet and for the most part overlooked by women because they do not attract attention. The very traits that make a man attractive to women are the ones that indicate he's an idiot. Look for someone who has never approaceh you or hit on you and talk to him. You may find you stumbled across a smart decent man. If you do there is no guarantee he will be "idiot" enough to have a relationship with you.

Best Answer

well said.

Best Answer

that's what i do - &amp; that's how i found my boyfriend :)
i'm really not into alpha males, coz to me it's just so obvious they lack brain cells, so try to make it up by dominating everyone.
plus i find them threatening...when i'm approached by an alpha male, i'd much rather talk to his cute friend who is quietly standing behind him, &amp; who doesn't feel the need to proove himself.

Best Answer

I don't find men have the market on this anymore than women do.

Best Answer

Look what is out there. I have met so many men who say the wife does
not give them any , so they are out looking for it with someone in a bar.
I tell them I do not date married men. I was in a relationship with a man
for quite awhile , he said he loved me within the first week or so we were 2gether.
I asked him, why do you love me? He said it was because I was just me. I would think about that a lot when we 2gether , even now that we have not been , because
he screwed things up and even admitted it even after it was too late.
Said what a good woman I am and that I deserve better than him.. and you know what I do and we all do deserve better. Good Luck to everyone seeking love
relationships or just tolerating each other.

Best Answer

"ALL generalizations are false, including this one." - at least one person here got it 100% right. you're just stereotyping, rutjay. you're doing the same thing racists do - no difference. assuming that the experiences you have had with approx 0.0000000001% of the male population accurately reflects the majority proves it's actually YOU who is the idiot for saying "men" are idiots instead of "why am i attracted to idiots?" which is much more accurate. realize that you have a lot more in common with the people you are attracted to than you realize b/c like attracts like - that's nature. the fact you dont blame yourself for not being able to tell they are idiots *before* you have a relationship with them shows how sharp you really are... way to be able to read people. and your statement implies it happens with several men, so it's pretty clear you cant pick up repeating patterns, characteristics, personalities, etc.<br />
and to the ones who say men are intellectually challenged... why is it that by far the majority of inventors, scientists, musicians, artists, film directors, screenwriters, company/business owners/creators, politicians, doctors, etc are men? that pioneers of most everything that has to do w/ cutting edge technology, film, tv, media, music, computers, the arts, and everything that women use, enjoy, and reap the benefits of everyday are created and developed by men? yeah, none of that stuff takes any intelligence, vision, or creativity, right?<br />
carfreaksg is a great example of the type of man you are referring to. one dumb enough to think that all men are as dumb as him.

Best Answer