darkice123 darkice123 36-40, M 20 Answers Aug 30, 2012 in Community

Because, for millions of years men have been protecting and defending women while women make babies.

Best Answer

Actually, bigger men were able to father more offspring since they could have sex with any woman they wanted to, even if the woman did not want to have sex.

Best Answer

That's bogus nonsense.

Best Answer

men are not physically stronger. i have seen women who are bigger than men and could whip any guy i know. and no, they are NOT on steroids. women have a higher pain tolerance both physically and emotionally. they have to have, look what they endure physically and emotionally. as far as strength goes, i saw a story once that told of a woman lifting a car off of her child after a bad wreck. this was in the 70`s, cars were big, this was like a freakin` buick! there are many misconceptions in this life. we live in a patriarchal society that has led everyone to believe that men are stronger, faster, smarter, thy are NOT but do you think the men will ever admit to that? NO! the male ego will never let that happen. my uncle had abused my aunt for years and outweighed her by 100 pounds. she had enough one day and beat the crap out of him. he never hit her again! as i said, i have seen different. it`s what`s in the mind that matters most, not the physical body but the majority of people have bought into the stereotypes.

Best Answer

Why sciences teaches us .... man are physically stronger then women and not give explanation as to why ?

Best Answer

your a guy. of course you`ll feel that way. your ego will not let you admit to less.

Best Answer

there are anynymoose. however as i said, society tries to keep women down and brainwashed. even women themselves reinforce the stereotypes. go figure.

Best Answer

No-one is arguing that any given man is stronger than any given woman. The suggestion is that the average man is stronger than the average woman. I would intuitively guess that that's true, but your anecdotal arguments that "I know there are some woman who are strong" don't refute it, you'd need to find a large statistical study (the Olympics also provides pretty definitive proof that the strongest men are stronger than the strongest women). Also, I don't see why the question of whether or not one gender is physically stronger than another should make any difference to gender politics, any more than "people of African extraction are better at running fast" should make any difference to racial politics.

Best Answer

typical male response. male pride reigns and always will! one thing for sure, male ego is bigger than women`s! be gone little man.........

Best Answer

That is why men spend thousands of dollars on clothes and make up to make themselves prettier. Women have the biggest egos, always checking themselves out in the mirror, not able to face the reality that they are ugly, and always trying to prove that they are pretty by hiding their ugliness.

Best Answer

"Higher pain tolerance" Really?!? Men are emotional rocks, while women cry over spilt milk. As for physically, you punch me in the face, then I'll punch you in the face, and we will keep on going until one of us says stop. I bet $1,000,000 it will be you.

You need to open your eyes and come out of that feminist fog you live in. On average men are bigger and stronger. The women's Olympic hockey team does not play against the NHL, they play against 15 year old BOYS, as that is equal competition.

We all have stories (friends lifting cars, women abusing men, etc.), but a dose of reality would do you wonders.

Best Answer

You are totally false about everything you say. Men actually endure a hell of alot more pain then women. Giving birth is hard? You guys have wide hips so the baby can ppass through easily, and your sitting in a modern hospital with pain medication everywhere.Researches have concluded that getting hit in the testicles hurt more then 10 times as much as giving birth.Men are 12% bigger and 18% stronger then women of the same size. We have denser bones aswell. Women have wide hips and narrow shoulders, making them ineffective runners and throwers. Mens shoulders are wider then our hips allowing jus to generate a hell of alot more force then women. It allows us to run farther and faster, throw farther and lift more. Our bodies are designed completely different. Men and women have been doing somepletely different things for millions of years. Women stayd at home and took care of children, men went out and hunted bears with ******* sticks.Men are physically superior in every way. Deal with it.

Best Answer

So why do men out perform women in sports. Example... Running, mens world records are faster than womens. Swimming, mens world records are faster than womens. Lifting, men have lifted more weight than women. And high jump, throwing etc etc.... the list goes on and on.

Best Answer

Natural selection left-over from prehistory. Childbearing meant for much of their lives women would have been stuck at the camp, doing less heavy lifting, etc., both to give birth and rear the children. The men were stronger and larger to act as hunters. Just generalizations, I know, but it's my theory.

Best Answer

Do you think If women were made as physically strong as man ... they won't be good mothers ?

Best Answer

No, but I think size was less important than endurance in females early humans, plus I would guess a lot of protein and energy in females went into childbirth rather than growth in overall size and muscle. Also, since the ration of body fat to total mass effects the menstrual cycle, perhaps a less muscle woman was more fertile and so better for the survival of the tribe?

Best Answer

Reproduction. Men have evolved to be sexually dominant. Smaller men were not able to reproduce as frequently as larger men, as they were not able to overpower a female of similar size. A larger man could easily overpower a smaller female, and therefore increased the number of his offspring by impregnating as many females as he wanted.

Best Answer

But men were suppose to do the hard physical labor not women.

Best Answer

Why ?

Best Answer

We maybe physically stronger but, I my experience women have the edge on metal strength

Best Answer

Have you seen those female bodybuilders?

Best Answer

Can science explain by nature men are physically stronger than women ?

Best Answer

Because during the stone ages they had to hunt and stuff while women looked for plants to eat.<br />
There are still plenty of women stronger than men though.

Best Answer

I've noticed that in the past 30 years more men are turning 'queer' ( gay ), and more women are becoming increasingly masculine. As the number of white gay men increases, an illusion is created that indicates women are superior and it's becoming more believable. Truthfully, neither gender is superior; both have special gifts that need to be used wisely. But I can say with confidence that women today haven't learned how to exhibit their strengths without being arrogant. Successful women throughout the world are just as guilty as the men when it comes to showing off and indirectly desiring that men worship the New Woman; sickening!........Women need to stop focusing on their abilities and their power and begin to appreciate those men who actually care. Start acting like civilized women and not like cave women !!!!!!!

Best Answer

To carry the Load (protect Her and Baby) so she could carry the Kids (Give birth and watch them as you save them and keep them from harm)! She has pain killes built in to give birth! Look at nature thats where we came from both sexes have their role!

Best Answer

Hahahahaha! Show me a man that's able to take the pain of childbirth, how on earth do you think men are physically stronger?

Best Answer

Best Answer

to physically abuse them!

Best Answer

Using your logic, that must be why women are more emotional, so they can emotionally abuse men.

Best Answer