darkice123 darkice123 36-40, M 20 Answers Aug 30, 2012 in Community

Because, for millions of years men have been protecting and defending women while women make babies.

Best Answer

Actually, bigger men were able to father more offspring since they could have sex with any woman they wanted to, even if the woman did not want to have sex.

Best Answer

That's bogus nonsense.

Best Answer

Natural selection left-over from prehistory. Childbearing meant for much of their lives women would have been stuck at the camp, doing less heavy lifting, etc., both to give birth and rear the children. The men were stronger and larger to act as hunters. Just generalizations, I know, but it's my theory.

Best Answer

Do you think If women were made as physically strong as man ... they won't be good mothers ?

Best Answer

No, but I think size was less important than endurance in females early humans, plus I would guess a lot of protein and energy in females went into childbirth rather than growth in overall size and muscle. Also, since the ration of body fat to total mass effects the menstrual cycle, perhaps a less muscle woman was more fertile and so better for the survival of the tribe?

Best Answer

Reproduction. Men have evolved to be sexually dominant. Smaller men were not able to reproduce as frequently as larger men, as they were not able to overpower a female of similar size. A larger man could easily overpower a smaller female, and therefore increased the number of his offspring by impregnating as many females as he wanted.

Best Answer

But men were suppose to do the hard physical labor not women.

Best Answer

Why ?

Best Answer

We maybe physically stronger but, I my experience women have the edge on metal strength

Best Answer

Have you seen those female bodybuilders?

Best Answer

Can science explain by nature men are physically stronger than women ?

Best Answer

Because during the stone ages they had to hunt and stuff while women looked for plants to eat.<br />
There are still plenty of women stronger than men though.

Best Answer

I've noticed that in the past 30 years more men are turning 'queer' ( gay ), and more women are becoming increasingly masculine. As the number of white gay men increases, an illusion is created that indicates women are superior and it's becoming more believable. Truthfully, neither gender is superior; both have special gifts that need to be used wisely. But I can say with confidence that women today haven't learned how to exhibit their strengths without being arrogant. Successful women throughout the world are just as guilty as the men when it comes to showing off and indirectly desiring that men worship the New Woman; sickening!........Women need to stop focusing on their abilities and their power and begin to appreciate those men who actually care. Start acting like civilized women and not like cave women !!!!!!!

Best Answer

To carry the Load (protect Her and Baby) so she could carry the Kids (Give birth and watch them as you save them and keep them from harm)! She has pain killes built in to give birth! Look at nature thats where we came from both sexes have their role!

Best Answer

Hahahahaha! Show me a man that's able to take the pain of childbirth, how on earth do you think men are physically stronger?

Best Answer

Why sciences teaches us .... man are physically stronger then women and not give explanation as to why ?

Best Answer

to physically abuse them!

Best Answer

Using your logic, that must be why women are more emotional, so they can emotionally abuse men.

Best Answer