Why are they so childish!why are they so stubid.im not saying all of them but most of them.
Lingling10 Lingling10 18-21, F 24 Answers Oct 19, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

here we go again; why are women so shallow and obsessed with clothes and shoes, and making generalizations?

Best Answer

Shut up back to the kitchen and make me a sandwich - lol

Best Answer

I don't consider them annoying. I do think many of them are childish online.<br />
They could ask 'why are women always complaining and whining?'

Best Answer

We have to put up with women.

Best Answer

oooooH snap!:)

Best Answer

could you clarify that further?

Best Answer

dont get her talking she will not shut up

Best Answer

yeah i was just wondering why i care after reading about the idea to replace fathers day with world castration day earlier today lol =S

Best Answer

Because women are so easily annoyed, hardly takes any effort at all.

Best Answer

We arent!

Best Answer

she knows we aren't; she just wanted to sound smart...

Best Answer

Oh...

Best Answer

Because there are some men that just don't grow up, they just get older.

Best Answer

Lol.

Best Answer

Because women can't comprehend the awesomeness of men. XD

Best Answer

LOL. There's only a minute number that I would consider to even BE awesome. And you'd have to be in league with Marcus Fenix.

Best Answer

Marcus Fenix, if he were real, I might allow on my paintball team. Might. He gets emotional. Costs him man points.

Best Answer

Some of them are. The ones that I consider annoying as hell should be banished to their own country to die out. Same goes for women as well.<br />
But, is just depends. I don't find most of them to be annoying. Many of them though ARE.

Best Answer

I banish you back to the kitchen!

Best Answer

water seeks it's own level

Best Answer

If the purpose of your question was to prove how much of an annoyance you would be to a man in any form of a relationship, allow me to be the first to congratulate you on achieving success.

Best Answer

I'm sure she's joking. Plenty of men are taking it much too seriously. I have done the same and plenty of men get all up in arms about it...quite sill really. She should let it be known that it was a joke though so no one can mistake it.

Best Answer

I don't find men generalizing women in an offensive manner to be a joke, so why should I cut a woman who is supposed to be my equal in worth and responsibility any slack on the matter? She needs to give men the same level of respect that she demands from them. Insulting generalizations are disrespectful, no matter which gender is doing it. If she was joking, I didn't find it the least bit funny. I found it "annoying". For you to claim that men are taking it much too seriously equates to saying that a woman's supposed humor has greater relevance than the feelings of the men who find it insulting. Congratulations on joining her in slapping us in our faces. I'll decline in retaliating. Discussion terminated.

Best Answer

Just doing my job

Best Answer

A childish question from a child, making a rash judgement.

Best Answer

I agree with one of the above mentioned answers. Men could indeed ask why women are always complaining. But now I will answer from both perspectives. I asked the wife and she said this when I asked are we annoying: "Yea sometimes, but I love you as you are. Because you complete me and the way I am, you bring the most amazing annoyances to my day, when I am sad you annoy me to make me fight thus alleviating my sadness. When I am upset you annoy me just enough to make me smile. So even though you are annoying... Well it just makes me feel better I don't know why. But tell them that." And from the Men's perspective: BE QUIET THE GAMES ON! ( and after ) A kiss, cuddle, and a movie. Then maybeeee....

Best Answer

Because you are not ovulating.. lol

Best Answer

Because men are from Mars, and women are from Venus!

Best Answer

Agreed.so what,do we blow mars up.lol

Best Answer

Both species need to learn to accept, methinks ;o)

Best Answer