luscious36ds luscious36ds 41-45, F 20 Answers Dec 2, 2012 in Community

Men are so bad at reading women because women expect us to see the world as you do. Women have to be aware of subtlety for reasons of safety. If a woman gets it wrong she could be vulnerable. Men may miss out on pleasure by not reading the cues of women, but usually will not be hurt physically.

Women have more connectors between the hemispheres of your brains than men do. That means you Women have much keener senses than do men. You can put together the overt and the subtle. Some call that women's intuition. You read male subtlety very well, too. you may well now what we are thinking while we are sorting it out. These are some of the advantages designed into you, and meant to be a source of good for you. Overall, if you want a male to do something, just tell him. One more thing, and this is vital. Men do not really know how to please YOU. We may know how to pleasure "a" female body, but we want you to guide us to doing what you want us to do. The more we know about women the more we want you to show us how to really send you to heights of pleasure. Some girls like some things, while others like other things. Just as some girls like to dress classy sexy and others like to dress more provocatively (read: Slutty), so girls like different touches, feels, strengths and zones pleasured. Most men will do about anything we can to give you pleasure and make ourselves your favorite guy on the planet. Sure, some of us are self-centered a-holes, but so are some girls. Most men and most women like happiness. Let us make you happy. Give us the opportunity. You will like the results.

Remember, men are generally physically stronger, have high sexual needs, are not generally as selective as women (even though we like women to think we are), more oriented toward the physical and the visual. Women often give much more overt clues that we see first, like the amount of skin exposed, the amount of makeup and the way you sit. You might be flirting with another guy but we will see the poses.

Additionally, men tend to see what we want to see, so if you are giving negative clues, we might well miss them.

Best Answer

Thank you!!

Best Answer

With a handle like "luscious36ds" I might read that first and miss any subtlety to follow. I love luscious and take that as an invitation. :) ;)

Best Answer

Thats some good analysis there.

Best Answer

the word subtle says it all ... if a woman refuses to not be subtle then they deserve what they get

Best Answer

because it's like speaking spanish to a frenchman. maybe your female friends understand the nonverbal language cues, but they mean nothing to someone who doesn't speak women's secret language

Best Answer

Because they give mixed signals.

Best Answer

Women do?

Best Answer

Yeah

Best Answer

We give mixed signals? But, men are supposed to read them, mixed or not!

Best Answer

This question is turning into men are stupid women are better and men suck.. Its really annoying.. And if they are MIXED signals..

Best Answer

Calm down, I was being sarcastic and silly with my reply, as for my question, I don't think men are stupid, just clueless when it comes to women, especially at getting hints, but, if it's annoying, why did you jump in and answer? You could've just left it alone.

Best Answer

I was talking about peoples answers with the men bashing! why are you getting so offended and dont tell me to calm down

Best Answer

pft!
It's whatever

Best Answer

Not all men

Best Answer

I know pent hunny, but, on average, that's how men are, yes?

Best Answer

Maybe

Best Answer

I think we're more use to being direct

Best Answer

You're a woman--you should already know the answer thanks to your incredible ability to read the subtle indicators given off by men

Best Answer

Men don't do "subtle"

Best Answer

I guess my comment was too subtle for you, huh? ;)

Best Answer

No, you were not being subtle...

Best Answer

But I didn't once mention your luscious ones!! I MUST have been being subtle. :P

Best Answer

LOL ;)

Best Answer

I don't know. Are you hitting on me?

Best Answer

Not today... Maybe... I'm not sure... Should I?... Do I want to... I'm confused!

Best Answer

I think I love you.

Best Answer