You hurt his ego.

Best Answer

Men also play hard to get. Women just don't think they do. Men play hard to get. Because, they want to feel important to that woman. They like their ego stroked.

Best Answer

You're thinking way too far into it. When I want something, I go after it. If someone comes up to me after the fact, and I'm in conversation with someone, then I'm not interested. Timing is everything. Don't show your affection for a guy when he's talking to his friends about football, or fishing, or whatever he's into. We don't want to here it at that point. When dinner's on the table, get it while it's hot.

Best Answer

Well he's at his job, because that's only where I see him.

Best Answer

If you want him, don't beat around the bush, get the point across like you mean it. There's nothing worse than a wishy, washy... anybody.

Best Answer

we're really not that complicated xD he probably thinks your messing with him now

Best Answer

Near me Hun it's the game be careful .. Don't play x

Best Answer

boys are babies...

Best Answer

He prob got his ego hurt when you didnt accept his advances the first time around, now he is not interested --play hard to get or disinterested and he might come around on his terms.

Best Answer