After a guy had flirted with me but I didn't return the signal that moment because I was thinking it over. Now I go back and see him but he doesn't want to make a move when I try to appear available. Since when do guys play hard to get!?
XxJamberxX XxJamberxX 18-21, F 15 Answers Dec 2, 2012 in Singledom

Why is he the difficult one to figure out...? You are the one that sent mixed messages to HIM!<br />
So, here's an idea-- don't send a signal-- TALK DIRECTLY TO HIM.

Best Answer

That sounds like the hardest option from my perspective

Best Answer

Nonsense. You are in a WIN/WIN scenario right now, and don't even know it.
1. Is he in your life the way you want right now? No.
2. If you do nothing, will he be..? No.
3. If you do something, and he blows you off...? No, but you can stop wasting your time and energy on it, unless you want to keep the fantasy for those quiet moments alone.
4. If you do something, and he takes you up on it...? YES.
So, doing nothing=failure. Doing something=success.

Best Answer

Well the only possible fail is that I may be too embarrassed to go to the restaurant he works at and I don't want to lose the opportunity to eat there, they have the best Thai food in town! :(

Best Answer

Whether you date the man or not, you can eat there.

Best Answer

I'll consider it. Thank you.

Best Answer

You hurt his ego.

Best Answer

oh my god... why can't you approach him?

Best Answer

Men also play hard to get. Women just don't think they do. Men play hard to get. Because, they want to feel important to that woman. They like their ego stroked.

Best Answer

You're thinking way too far into it. When I want something, I go after it. If someone comes up to me after the fact, and I'm in conversation with someone, then I'm not interested. Timing is everything. Don't show your affection for a guy when he's talking to his friends about football, or fishing, or whatever he's into. We don't want to here it at that point. When dinner's on the table, get it while it's hot.

Best Answer

Well he's at his job, because that's only where I see him.

Best Answer

If you want him, don't beat around the bush, get the point across like you mean it. There's nothing worse than a wishy, washy... anybody.

Best Answer

we're really not that complicated xD he probably thinks your messing with him now

Best Answer

Near me Hun it's the game be careful .. Don't play x

Best Answer

boys are babies...

Best Answer

He prob got his ego hurt when you didnt accept his advances the first time around, now he is not interested --play hard to get or disinterested and he might come around on his terms.

Best Answer