Its kind of sad that men have 2 heads and are still so stupid at times...
lonelyheartofmine lonelyheartofmine 41-45, F 83 Answers Mar 24, 2011

"Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid." — George Carlin

Best Answer

Carlin was a genius!

Best Answer

yes he was ! ! !

Best Answer

funny

Best Answer

If you are coming up with the same problem with men over and over, you may want to consider that the root is not men.<br />
Addendum: Then it might not be a good idea to blame all men.

Best Answer

Nope just this one man

Best Answer

It's all the dumb ones that let mommy be the source of their decisions. Grow the hell up already.

Best Answer

Women can be just as stupid.

Best Answer

I agree

Best Answer

Only the ones who have yet to see the supidity in men...

Best Answer

If you can find an answer to that maybe you could tell me why all women are so F***ing insane?

Best Answer

Because men are so F***ing stupid... HEHEHE

Best Answer

any man that goes near you is very, very stupid.... I totally agree 100% with you :O)<br />
[EDIT] your insulting a whole gender. i agree that men going near you is stupid (once again insulting men, including myself since i wandered into this thread that clearly didnt deserve my attention...) and IM insulting. You did not say CAN. you categorically defined men as stupid... can was an afterthought in a half hearted apology.. You are a total hypocrite....<br />
Was comprehension not your strong point? Does that in fact make YOU stupid?<br />
[2nd EDIT] Dear men of EP: If you found this question blatantly sexist and believe as I do, that if you posted this question about women you would most likely be BANNED from EP Please visit this link <a href="http://www.experienceproject.com/stories/Cant-Stand-Sexist-People/1482322" target="ep_blank">EP Link</a><br />
Thank you

Best Answer

Boy it's so easy to **** off the male population.. I did say sorry men you can be.. But if it makes you feel better to try and insult me go right ahead. It just proves me right again that men can be stupid....No dear wasn't an after thought. I got straight to my point 1st and then put that. You can't actually think you know what was going on in my head when I posted this. It wasn't half hearted at all it was straight to the point and honest from my point of view. By the way also didn't say only men. Ladies can be just as stupid too. How does my question make me a hypocrite? You lost me with that. But hey you can think what you want. You and I both know that men and women can both have moments of being stupid. You can not be so perfect that you have never said or done something stupid.<br /><br />
<br /><br />
I think i'm going to cry over your blocking me. BOO HOOO NOT.... Grow up. YOu think you had it so bad well my dear I can top that and then some. I have a good reason to not trust men and it has nothing to do with a broken heart. But alot worse than your story. So suck it up. I fI want to ask a question like that I will and if you want to bash woman go right a head. Its called freedom of speech.

Best Answer

AMEN TO THAT SISTA!!!!!!

Best Answer

Get over yourself you stupid man.......Nobody gives a **** that your hurt from this post...grow a set of balls......

Best Answer

maybe he needs his mommy to help him feel better.

Best Answer

Cant please em all. Especially not the stupid ones.

Best Answer

feeling better now? you could have left my answers alone but you didn't. You're welcome. Am I being sincere about what i am saying? I guess you may never believe it, but thats not what I was going for, for you to believe me. From someone you don't know anything about to someone I know nothing about, good luck.

Best Answer

Again you have proven me right that men can be stupid cause if you had read what I wrote I said try and insult me. I have taken on men with bigger mouths than yours. I said men can be stupid that doesn't mean they aren't kind hearted or sorry for their actions. I also so sorry men but you can be. That doesn't mean you always stupid either. It also doesn't mean that I'm over hear crying my eye's out cause this man is an jacka**. What it means is most men don't think before they do things or say things. I also didn't say only men can be stupid. You ba<x>se your gudgement of me on one question and have no clue what your saying. Who you are really trying to put down yet again. Its one thing to give your opinion and another to talk down to someone or talk to them like they are a child. <br /><br />
By the way not everyone has the sweet life you see, to keep bragging about and let me fill you in on reality there are things in life that can bring a person down and there are things that can brake a person. There are things that shape people into who thye are. That doesn't mean the person doesn't have a heart and it doesn't mean they have given up. What it means is life hasn't been that kind to them at no fault of there own. It means the their heart is that much harder to reach. It means that trust doesn't come so easy. You sit there and make judgement over things you have never had to go through. No matter your as closed minded as they come. You seem to think just because I asked why men are so stupid it meant for you to try and belittle me. You think your so smart and know so much that you can sit and tell me what I need to do and how to handle a man without knowing all the facts. Again proven to me men can and always will be stupid at times.

Best Answer

yes ,, we all have our stupid moments ! !

Best Answer

I think you ask a very valid question. I know I have passed up some wonderful women in my time because I just could not see past instant gratification. So we all go through periods of stupid.

Best Answer

Wow, an honest man! Great post. I've seen some men pass up truly wonderful women because they couldn't get past the sex thing. Get what they want and then move on to the next one. Sad. And often guys like this end up as very lonely old men. Don't let that happen to you. Get yourself a woman for keeps.

Best Answer

Thank you and we all have passed up great people for one reason or the other and we are all stupid at times..

Best Answer

Some of you never pass this "idiot" period, and then you re-live it in your 40's, its called mid life crisis. Just cut it off, maybe you can find some peace without all those hard-ons getting in the way of good sense.

Best Answer

It's mans nature to be stupid.

Best Answer

???? You are an Idiot.

Best Answer

Why is it that women are having a problem with a member of the opposite sex they feel so free to lash out at the whole opposite sex? Men can't do that or they'll be crucified as sexists. Women are allowed and even encouraged to get away with sexism, and EP illustates that abundantly. By the way, I am sick and tired of the "two heads" cliche. Since women talk twice as much as men, should we come up with a denigrating cliche about their three sets of lips?<br />
Men and women have different kinds of discourse. Women are accustomed to communicating by hints and things that are supposed to be read between the lines and saying things that are not meant to be taken literally. Men are very direct and literal in their communication. Different is different, not worse or stupid.<br />
I think one of the best things that could happen would be if Western women would rediscover a practical humility. I think today's Western women are filled with a sense of entitlement and are lacking in introspection because they are taught to blame everything on the nearest male. On the humility point, I am really amazed when women have the temerity to call men stupid. Because it is women who have an inveterate tendency to prefer and be attracted to the wrong kind of men rather than the best men. A lot of the things that turn women off are not at all reliable indicators that a man would not be a good husband, and a lot of the things that stir a woman's interest are not reliable indicators of a man being a good husband prospect.. I now understand why a lot of cultures have wanted to basically hide a female offspring betwwen adolescence and marriage, because women are so poor at choosing, and they don't want their daughter to run off with an SOB. I think men are much more prone to prefer good women over bad women than women are to prefer good men over bad men. So maybe you should be asking why are women so stupid?

Best Answer

Again never said woman can't be stupid. Becauses they can be. Also never said all the time either. Not sure where u get three lips get the 2 sets but the third has me a little stumped. As for woman picking all the wrong men. Well that's a joke. Then that would mean every man that is with a woman is stupid. Just putting it ur way. I think a good man can have stupid moments just as I'm sure u have had and I have also had. So I guess men and women all have stupid moments. By the way I see just as much female bashing as male.

Best Answer

You're right. Whether a man or a woman, we've all done stupid things in life and have made stupid choices. Hopefully we can learn by our mistakes and make better choices the next time.

Best Answer

oral lips, labia majora, labia minora. If I were mean I could say more on that point.

Best Answer

Seriously you can keep ***** lips outta this convo, again there it proves men to be stupid....****** retard

Best Answer

"Men can't do that or they'll be crucified as sexists."
I am sure that not all men are stupid, I know some men are really nice. But many are not only stupid but can also be mean - or stupidly mean... Men already crucify women with the use of their penis most of the time! People (men and women) do have feelings... penis does not! :) I hope you agree...

Best Answer

"Because it is women have an inveterate tendency to prefer and be attracted to the wrong kind of men rather than the best men."
I agree with you - but this is mainly I think is because their fathers to start with are not a good man (i.e. stupid man) and we don't have choices over that! So the circle goes!

Best Answer

"I now understand why a lot of cultures have wanted to basically hide a female offspring betwwen adolescence and marriage, because women are so poor at choosing, and they don't want their daughter to run off with an SOB."
I completely agree with you - it's important to protect your children because they have no clue what kind of world we are living in. BUT, many mistakes that parents do is that by ignorantly protecting their children, they actually are exposing them to MORE DANGER at later stage... They didn't know it was a jungle - they thought it was heaven, and by the time you let them out, OMG it's a jungle... here I am... eat me, crocodille!!! That happens, A LOT!

Best Answer

"I think men are much more prone to prefer good women over bad women than women are to prefer good men over bad men. So maybe you should be asking why are women so stupid?"
Agree with you again! Because we are raised by either fathers who are not that great, or mothers who took men who are not that great! Examples stick in your head since childhood... I have to say, I think you are not a stupid man, but I hope you are a nice man! :) Maybe you could spread your wisdom to others... so at least we have a few less stupid men on earth, which then end up having less stupid daughters too... new generations...

Best Answer

I had a friend once say in reference to attraction between a man and a woman: "Water seeps to it's own level." This was referring to the mental health of the individuals involved, as well as. communication and other skills.

Best Answer

Well U Must B A Man. lmao

Best Answer

You are right. Many women are so stupid. They will stay with some coward who beats them instead of finding a real man. But I think a lot of those cases come from low self-esteem and how they were raised. Probably didn't have much of a father in their life, if one at all. But not every women is stupid. I've seen many of them make very wise choices. I've also seen many guys make such foolish choices. They will choose some hot looking body over a real woman who could make them truly happy. Sex is great but there is so much more to a real relationship. I've also seen these hot looking women cheat on their partners. Some guys need to wake up and find someone they can relate to and grow old with. She might not have the hottest figure in the world or the most pretty face, but she could make you the happiest man alive if you just give her a chance.

Best Answer

Men bash women all the time! Every time they call us *****(which is a dog), hoe(which is a gardening tool), *****(whatever that is), thot , etc....I'm not sure who started all of this bashing between the sexes male our female
But it really needs to stop! I've been involved with some stupid men but what did that say about my choices? What we need to do is to determine our worth as human beings so that we won't have to choose stupid people!

Best Answer

I don't think men are stupid, I love men

Best Answer

Just wondering..<br />
How would a question like this be received if it were asking about how women were stupid, or any other negative adjective? Probably be banned by EP, after the several thousands of women expressed their outrage concerning such sexist, stereotypical ignorance.

Best Answer

You're right on the mark. Female sexism is rampant on EP, as we see with this questioner and most of the responses.

Best Answer

Because they are selfish and inconsiderate and thinks about themselves. what makes them so f***ing stupid is that they think its all about them at all times and **** the way we feel. Also what makes them so f***ing stupid is that yeah they may have two heads but they tend to think with the wrong one.

Best Answer

You insult a whole gender with a broad generalisation....<br />
Then try to insult those who point this out to you... or who have a go back instead of burrying their head in the sand. You throw a phoney apology at the end of your question... yet lash out at people... which totally exposes your true intentions with the question..<br />
Freedom of speech? Yeah ok.... lol. I'm sure that works the other way round...<br />
You should see the responses I get when I copy and paste the man bashing questions and simply change male... to female.<br />
You should see all the physco women who harrass my account for that very reason. And yet... unlike your question.... mine are not about hate... just to point out the hypocricy. meh... go figure.<br />
And get off your high horse... the responses you gave to people on here are ridiculous... you posted a silly generalised question that wasn't even kind of funny...<br />
You should have expected some back lash. And took it as an adult, instead of lashing back like a child who couldn't admit they were in the wrong.

Best Answer

I got straight to the point of my question. I also did say sorry not because i wanted it to look better but because That's what I thought. But you seem to know so much about me and what goes on in my head. It must be great to be a mind reader. Just saying<br /><br />
I never run and hide from things I say. Stick by what ever I say and do. There was no half *** sorry coming from me and I only insulted those that insulted me. But yet again perfect example of a man being stupid. You seem to think I should stand by and be insulted. You would being a man and all. You can answer a question you don't like with insulting someone. I do it all the time weather I like the question or not. But here you are being real grown up about it by insulting me and telling me what I think. Telling me i'm childish. I have more years on you and have lived a life that would have killed or broke most people. But you wouldn't know this because you don't know me as well as you seem to think you do.<br /><br />
As for freedom of speech if you want to post a question like this I wouldn't insult you. I would tell you what I think straight forward and that would be that. I wouldn't think it was due to the fact you hate woman. No where in my question does it say I hate men. I love men. If woman stalk you for posting questions then its them with a problem. I wouldn't do something like that. <br /><br />
My responses I gave were honest and straight from my heart. But yet again you seem to think you know me so much and know what i'm thinking at all times. I don't miind someone disagreeing with me and telling me i'm wrong. There is a right way and a wrong way of doing it. Your way was insulting and not once have I insulted you in my response. But i'm thinking that any response I make would be taken as rude, insulting and ohh ya lets not forget silly and ridiculous. <br /><br />
Your so right i'm just a silly little girl with no brain and I have no right to express myself as I see fit. I don't see where I was wrong all men can be stupid at times noe is perfect. Not man or woman. So if you don't like what I have to ask then skip. Thats the adult thing to do.

Best Answer

Ur A Man lmao

Best Answer

Ur Right Woman Lol. The Only Thing Atleastimhonest Is Doing Is Proving The Point That Men R Stupied Which Is What AllThese Post Were Intended For Women To Descusse.lol

Best Answer

Fake account. Nice. Keep up the good work, loser. lmao.

Best Answer

This question really worked congratulations..!<br />
This is evidence that your brain is working well and that you possess an advanced ability to stimulate the human ego.<br />
I know several doctors who have this ability. Somehow they have the ability to consult and insult at the same time with a smile on their face leaving you feeling like you have just been raped.<br />
Well done!

Best Answer

The rush of raging hormones throughout the system signals it's mating time which interferes with and overrides straightforward thinking. To get a better understanding of this do this once in your lifetime: go to your doctor and request a testosterone patch to increase your libido. Make sure it contains the equivalent testosterone level that men have in their system. The average male has 750 nanograms while women have 63 nanograms - a nearly 12-fold difference*. You're going to feel an immediate rush in your system and be driven by a powerful 'urge' to have sex all the time. This is everyday of your life. My doctor humorously mentioned that he did this with his wife and she reportedly wanted to hump him until 'the rabbits come home.'<br />
Given this, I think most of us guys have done a good job of containing ourselves. Ok, there's always deviations from the norm, but overall most men fit neatly into the 'bell shaped curve.' The key is self-restraint. I fast once a month and it does wonders in building high resistance to temptation so I'm ahead of the 8 Ball with prevention, but speak only for myself here. Hope this helps. Btw, my IQ is 142.<br />
* American Accreditation HealthCare Commission. MedLine Plus. "Testosterone." Source - http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/003707.htm

Best Answer

MANY men (not all, of course) indeed are very stupid. We may want to think it's because of their penis, sometimes it is but not always. But largely it's just because MANY of them really are just plain stupid. It's a phenomenon that is very difficult to describe. They don't know what they want, they have no clue how they feel, they don't know how to communicate and it really does take them along time to get it. By the time they get it, it's like duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... so dumb! Where have you been? It takes them 100 years to grow up (that is if they ever grow up at all). Honestly, some men are just plain stupid. <br />
So girls/ladies, it's up to us not to pick up these stupid ones (99% or something?). We really want to pick up the men who knows what he wants, who deserves our respect for their integrity, who knows how to treat women, who knows what they deserve too... The reminder of them, put them back to the sea... not worth it at all!) Honestly though, I am sure there are so many nice men out there, who really deserves our love... it's sometimes just difficult because it may not be attracted to us, not attracted to us, or maybe it's just not that plain to see... (lots of men pretend or look smart in the beginning, until their real stupidity came out - there you go!)... <br />
Good luck girls/ladies.... when men are that stupid, let us not be stupid... DUMP them IMMEDIATELY. Not worthe the time, nor the efforts, not even a glimpse or a breath... Bye bye STUPID! Bye bye IDIOT! Let someone else gets you... <br />
This message may be written when I am angry, it's the truth though, and I think it's quite ob<x>jective. It's important to love men, but not their stupidity! Hope you get it? :)

Best Answer

You are a bitter, lonely **** aren't you? Men have to do some of the most idiotic things in the history of the world just to attract you idiots. Accept your role as a female and be happy.

Best Answer

sorry you but they act stupid to gain your stupid attention because you woman have this seniority complex<br />
that you will deny as always and you most likely got dumped because so ask yourself who is the one that is really so F***ing stupid *****?

Best Answer

Listen to yourself rightnow..you sound ****** STUPID

Best Answer

You start off here at a distinct disadvantage here; you are smarter that MOST people, male AND female. You sound more disappointed than anything else. Over the eons, men have assumed a strange sense of entitlement that seems to come from basic biological function. Slowly they became good at doing mechanical physical things. That's why they (we) now like to sit on a couch and play video games all day. Women, on the other hand, became adept at communication and negotiation (it's why men think women are crazy - what men don't understand, they assume, doesn't exist). Today these intellectual skills are valued over physical talents and so women are emerging, albeit slowly, as a real social force. Personally, I'm glad. There's a lot of serious work to be done and most of the men seem to have missed that idea.

Best Answer

Sounds like you are in a bad relationship time to move on

Best Answer

Hello trying here and was doing good till he text me...

Best Answer

stupid isn't defined by gender, and I have seen clever and intelligent people do "stupid" things... it just means we are human.

Best Answer

I agree with you. I didn't say just men are stupid. Ladies can be just as stupid at times as well... But right know I'm tee'd off at the male population..

Best Answer

Why are people being rude to strangers? Q_Q

Best Answer

Because it makes little people feel so much better and bigger.

Best Answer