jsp4 jsp4 26-30 10 Answers Jun 2, 2011

It's natures way of insuring our future. Basic instinct makes men want to copulate with every young healthy female they can. More babies means more chances your genes will survive another generation.<br />
Other animals do it by having large litters, or giving birth several times a year, or both.

Best Answer

And women aren't?

Best Answer

It's an attribute of a falsely-created standard of masculinity that we males are taught to aspire to. the attribute is "always be ready for wanting sex."

Best Answer

I have to agree that its probably connected to a primal instinct. And I also agree that men are generally socialized to be virile. I never really considered it because like most men, I have come to accept my "inner pig." Maybe the notion that "all men are pigs," really isn't fair. I mean, all men ARE pigs, but maybe its not entirely their fault. Huh. Perhaps this merits a little more tolerance toward male behavior? Maybe its like a male-exclusive autism of some kind? Okay, that was over the top, but maybe we should consider starting some kind of advocacy group?

Best Answer

I am horney because I was designed and made this way. My testicles produce ***** and it has to go somewhere, just like your period happens, so goes *****...somewhere. We have the urge to find release, to find the pleasure of sex. We are driven.

Best Answer

Why is the sky blue?...lol<br />
Oh & I am married. Were not allowed to be...LOL

Best Answer

cause women are so beautifula and sexy...grrrrrrrrr

Best Answer

Testosterone.

Best Answer