verycheeky verycheeky 36-40, F 20 Answers Sep 10, 2009

I'd say that's more to do with the woman they're with than the man himself. They only get away with what we let them and if you fetch and carry for your man and pander to his wishes, then you're gonna end up with a lazy sod who 'doesn't know how to use the washer' - this is piffle! My sister always does the dishes, for example - she says if he does them, he doesn't do it properly & she only ends up doing it again. This is where she's going wrong - he's doing it deliberately! I'm a believer in practise makes perfect, lol - my hubby gets it done the first time, lol, cause he knows i won't do it for him. So it's not that men are lazy; more like spoilt rotten, lol.

Best Answer

I don't feel like answerin' this one right now. Soooo much typing! :-P

Best Answer

As soon as I can divert her attention from the television and pry her off the couch I'll ask her.

Best Answer

It is the result of man's domination in history. This condition may change with the new movement of women suffrage.

Best Answer

Very recent research has shown that men can multi-task just as well as women. They unfortunately multi task on different things. I can read a book, watch a sports programme and drink beer at the same time. My wife can cook, food clean the house and put out washing. It's just what you're good at.

Best Answer

I don't think it's all men. I know some men who are & some who aren't. Just like I know some women who are lazy & some who aren't. I think it's more an individual thing not male vs female.

Best Answer

Newton's law of inertia.

Best Answer

Hi verycheeky<br />
Men are designed by evolution for different things to women. <br />
It is so strange to me too how often on TV News shots of "developing countries" you see men sitting talking in the shade while women carry really heavy pots of water on their heads while looking after kids!<br />
Male activities often turn out to be about doing nothing actually useful while women do the real work but do not get paid. I guess things have changed a bit but not sure how much really.<br />
Men tend towards the autistic spectrum and so tend to focus on single roles while women multitask and cannot understand why men do not. <br />
:)

Best Answer

what about the multitasking working men in big companies busting their ***** to get to the top, managing 10 million things at once?<br />
I think at home, men seem lazy because for some reason, their gender makes them be more careless and haphazard--like they don't care if something has a place it belongs, they just are inconsiderate and lack a sense of boundaries. It is an emotional issue, not an energy issue. They think it is unimportant not to leave stuff out or clean things. It is like a game: who picks it up first? Let's make a bet. Eventually no one picks it up because you are a woman with pride, you fight about it and tell him what a lazy a hole he is. Eventually he cleans out of spite just so he can say he cleaned it and you didn't so he can call you lazy too, because you succeeded in teaching him laziness is bad...<br />
sorry, did I go off on a tangent there?

Best Answer

It's too general to say that all men are lazy because I have known and know men who work hard everyday and for long hours. The men who do to be lazy do so because they have a woman who will take care of them like their mothers did.

Best Answer

I'm confident I don't fit into that category.<br />
Any person has the ability to be lazy.

Best Answer