SammLAS SammLAS 18-21, F 27 Answers Feb 19, 2011

I'd like to just point out the irony in a woman asking such an ignorant question.

Best Answer

That comment says a lot more about your choice in men than it does about men in general. I'll take you any time, any where any subject, Sister.

Best Answer

Men are less intuitive due to less connective tissue in the brain and therefore have less situational readiness than women. I have to admit women can be very smart! <br />
Men use more rational thinking and logic to understand each situation or experience causing them to solve complex problems more efficiently. In effect women don't have the same ability to analyze the outcome of a stupid question. A woman's intuition will tell them that other women will simply drop something in about how much they got screwed over by their last boyfriend or whatever the hell is upsetting you today SammLAS.

Best Answer

the only thing that is bothering me is that i give a guy an answer to his question and yet he thinks that i still need to give him an answer.

Best Answer

Why do you think you are dumber than women? It's not healthy to put yourself down like that.

Best Answer

Hm.....*waits for bitchfest*<br />
Open mouth. Insert foot. All done.

Best Answer

lol good thinking

Best Answer

Yes women mature faster than men but the statement women are smarter than men is strictly an opinion not a fact. We all have an equal opportunity to learn the exact same material. Its how well we listen and store this material that determines how smart we truly are. Therefore we are equaly smart and at the same time equaly dumb.

Best Answer

so then im right men are dumber than women. you said it yourself. we all have the opportunity to learn the same things. its just how well you listen and store the information. all the guys i know dont do either making them dumber than me.

Best Answer

Thats just the men you are around. I on the other hand am a male who loves to learn and take in as much as i possibly can. I have also been told by many of my good friends, wich are all brilliant woman, that i am extremely smart especially for my age. Not all men are stupid and not all woman are smart. My advice for you is change the men you around. If they truly are how you say, they arent worth your time.

Best Answer

We are only bumber when we think with the "little head"......... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

which is 99% of the time

Best Answer

You're not.

Best Answer

genes

Best Answer

Yeah but some of us are getting smarter ;-)<br />
Addumin; He's probably looking for you :-D

Best Answer

ill give you that. there might me some smart men out there. i just wish i could find my Albert Einstein

Best Answer

In my experience, anyone who tries to make the case that their gender is more intelligent only makes their gender look dumber. Since much more women seem to think they're smarter, I think we have proof of the actual smarter sex.

Best Answer

If you feel that you are very smart, then the smart thing to do would be to consider the possibility that you may not be attractive to men who are smart. <br />
Is it possible that they see you as someone who tends to make sweeping generalizations about entire groups of people? As the sage once said, "Know thyself."

Best Answer

Because they think with the wrong head.....

Best Answer

Actually men are dumber than women. We're smarter as well. Most studies have shown that when examining the levels of intelligence in the sexes men gravitate towards the polar extremes. Steven Hawking on one end, George W. Bush on the other. Women make up a majority of the middle and then the numbers thin out as you get closer to one extreme or the other. So Moonpenny, don't feel too high and mighty just because you've met some stupid men. Remember. odds are you're smack dab in the middle. The flavorless rice cake in the spectrum of intelligence.

Best Answer

simple. women think twice.

Best Answer

A bit less mature for some but not dumb like this question

Best Answer

I'm a pretty smart guy in most subjects

Best Answer

Are they???? Hmm, don't think so...

Best Answer

I think your question answers itself, and it's not the one you think.

Best Answer

They aren't dumb; just less likely to be self-actualized and aware of subtleties in communication and the fact that they create so many of their own problems trying to be tough. They'd rather protect their ego and live in a self-made prison than sacrifice or be vulnerable for love.

Best Answer