darkice123 darkice123 36-40, M 13 Answers Feb 9, 2013 in Hobbies

Because the things that we find beuatiful in woman (large lips, eyes, breast, hip to waist ratio) are strong estrogen markers. Since you are programmed to procreate it makes sense you are attracted to females that would give you the best chance of accomplishing that. Blame it on your genes.

Best Answer

That's rich. It's your and your female friends obsessions that fuel your neurosis and mental problems. Men like attractive women just like women like attractive men. And it was women that throughout history have been providing almost all of the impetus for making themselves into dolls. We reward women for looking pretty, but we never command any of you to do it or else.<br />
It's completely intolerable how many female adult children they who are currently in existence in this world who never get past the stage of placing blame outwardly only after looking at themselves and their responsibility or complicity in creating and growing their "problems".<br />
Grow up Barbie. Grow the Hell up.

Best Answer

Because men are visual creatures. That's just how men are, so us women have to deal with it.

Best Answer

I don't like men who like fake looking women though, Natural beauty? what is wrong wit that. My beauty is natural, there is nothing fake about me.Some men turn me down because of that. They want fake hair and eyelashes and breasts and it gets me down why do men like fakes??

Best Answer

Does it need to be explained to you at your age??

Best Answer

Are they? They want pleasure, women being one source of pleasure.

Best Answer

It has to do with the mixing of genes and hormones.

Best Answer