Somethings a man will show, very very few give me everything there is to know; the good, the bad, and the ugly. I end up loving them so much and remembering them more than those who disguise who they are. Most men I have met or known always want to portray this "image." Especially when it comes to his woman. Even though they can have a strong exterior, inside he is more vulnerable than you think. Not every man do this but it seems like when your in a relationship its gets a little bit more shh. Not as in cheating but maybe like they are not making as much money as they say they are, they are not as good in bed or don't have a big **** like they say they did. Some are dealing with past pains and won't mention it to maybe a few if I AM LUCKY! I do not have to know but please let someone else hear you. Then the every day struggles as a man, sadly, I probably would never know. I love men so this is not a downer. Just getting a I love you makes me wonder, really?
LadyOutspoken LadyOutspoken 26-30, F 13 Answers Jul 10, 2011

men (because of other men and the stereotype) have a natural instinct to be a "man" out of fear that others will look at them as not a "man". yes, I find it sad and luckily i found one who does not care (which is rare. if men would only realize that most feel the same way, and it is ok to feel, maybe they would change.

Best Answer

I agree, we are all flawed. Love who you are regardless what others think. I love it when people are real

Best Answer

ty:)

Best Answer

I will, just ask me.

Best Answer

It's all the nagging. From mother through girlfriends to wives, the constant prying and yanking engenders this behavior.

Best Answer

not secretive,its called getting your shite together.....

Best Answer

I have no clue what your talking about sorry

Best Answer

Most men compartmentalize things, which means when he is with you, he doesn't think about the bad stuff.

Best Answer

Depend on how secure they feel to you. I don't experience it.

Best Answer

Are you dating ? or are you married?

Best Answer

Men like to keep their dignity.

Best Answer

very insightful for a young one.......took me years to crack that code...........i don't why they do it........& they probably don't know why either

Best Answer

Don't try to understand him. Just love him.<br />
(the same goes for the opposite gender)

Best Answer

Oh trust me, it turns me on even more that he is a mystery and I know a lot about who he is. I am so crazy about this man its driving me crazy lol. He should me all of him(s) lol...you really don't know...I am glad he doesn't know lol

Best Answer

the sweet part is thinking themselves secretive! <br /><br />
:) it is the part i most enjoy

Best Answer

When it comes to men they going to show very very few people what they do I there love live or other things they do. “Men do this because they what to ported them self and the other person it the relationship” said by Edward mealoy. The teen love life is crazy. Teens make this bigger then what they are. For an example: I had was talking to my exboyfriends and he was dating someone and I was talking about the good times when we where dating and his girlfriend asked me why I was hanging out with him and she told everyone that he was dating me and her at the some time. Guy think it is the bested for both of you. I not dating someone right now but if I was I think I like to know that too.

Best Answer