net73 net73 36-40, F 22 Answers Feb 9, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Look, for the last time, I don't want to marry you. Get used to it.

Best Answer

Awww, youre not going to give up easily are you? lol.

Best Answer

Aww, well, a decent hand-shandy in a dark alley might swing it...

Best Answer

oh will it....lol.

Best Answer

The kicking might be part of it

Best Answer

It pushes us to do better, to work harder, to achieve what we could never achieve otherwise. I owe my degree, several of my friendships, many good memories, and even my life, to my complete refusal to admit defeat :)

Best Answer

No more no less stubborn than women.

Best Answer

When I was younger I used to give stubborn lessons to mules.

Best Answer

Just go fix him a sandwich and stop your bitching and whining. Your life will be immeasurably better.

Best Answer

Why are (wo)men so stubborn, like kicking a dead horse?<br />
Fixed the question for ya.

Best Answer

lol.

Best Answer

Bit of a sweeping generalization. Not all men are stubborn. Perhaps you've just dated the wrong ones.

Best Answer

Such an offensive view - *closes window*

Best Answer

Outrageous!

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

maybe he's right and you're just wrong

Best Answer

If your question were any more vague, I would believe you were threatening violent action toward deceased equines instead of insulting an entire gender of the same species. For all we know he has good reason to be stubborn, you have given us little reason to think otherwise.

Best Answer

cause god made them that way

Best Answer

I have been accused of being hung like a horse.

Best Answer

Interesting that you say this in your question!!<br />
In many male-female relationships, the woman blames the man because he WON'T change; yet the man blames the woman because he often thinks that "SHE's CHANGED". A vicious circle.

Best Answer

That is because women go into the relationship believing that the things she does not like about him will magically change, and they invariably change little. A man goes into the relationship hoping the things he likes about her will never change at all, and they invariably do. So they both wind up completely disappointed that their false expectations, based on never fully accepting the other completely, are never met.
Isn't it tragic?

Best Answer

Cuz we're right.

Best Answer