Wickedlady28 Wickedlady28 26-30, F 13 Answers Aug 24, 2010

Maybe because they find generalities so unfathomable :)

Best Answer

I think women are the stubborn gender. Women are known to be more unforgiving than men. Wives apologize less than their husbands. In all of my life only once have I ever heard any divorced woman admit that she made a negative contribution of any sort to her marriage. Men are easier to reason with than women. Women still charm me, though, lol.

Best Answer

In my experience, they are no more so than women.

Best Answer

...because they're simply "wired" that way.

Best Answer

People are seen as stubborn when they don't conform/give in to the demands of others. How is it that the person who won't conform is seen as stubborn, but not the one who is expecting that person to change? Take the pressure off, and the stubbornness disappears.

Best Answer

Hmph....as though there was a difference in genders;one of the same,we are.

Best Answer

I'm not sure they are--I've never met a man who could out-stubborn me....

Best Answer

Not all men are stubborn. That's a big generalization. However, the ones that are stubborn I think are that way because they are convinced they are right about everything and have to prove it. Either that or they feel insecure in their masculinity and have to prove that by being strong in their opinions.

Best Answer

Being someone who is convinced he could win a staring contest with the Lincoln Memorial I can tell you this one undeniable fact about why I can be so stubborn: I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO CLUE. And other people who suffer or prosper from stubbornness don't either.

Best Answer

Which men are you referring to?

Best Answer

If I knew I wouldnt be in the state im in. :)

When you figure it out send me an IM?

Best Answer