today we have much more lesbians than ever before, what the hell is happening now? as a straight man that now hopes to meet the right woman for me someday seem very hard because of these lesbians. they are very much to blame why us men are having a very hard time meeting decent women now. what dirty no good low life pigs these women have become.

Best Answer

Are they? Or is it just they're not afraid to hide it anymore?

Best Answer

Well, its because the family structure is being eroded away through sexual immorality. Men expect an aggressive sexuality because of media programming (ie ****) that women just aren't capable of meeting. In turn, women, too ,expect things from men that are unrealistic from gossip magazines and movies that men can't meet. What happens is men turn to other men to meet the aggressive sexuality, just as women turn to other women because men are acting like disgusting pigs from the pornographic brain washing they've been subjected to. <br />
I believe this is all meant to atomize people and keep people divided in lust, because when people don't have a healthy family unit to reflect on, they have no model for community. Just as the CIA created and distributed crack cocaine to destroy the black family and community in the 80's, the power structure is using over-sexualized media to destroy an even broader range of families and communities today. Men don't know how to act like men anymore because of the pornographic garbage polluting their minds, and this will only lead to more and more perversity as time goes on.

Best Answer

I've not been on in a while whichever why this is so delayed. But i agree with your point totally.

Best Answer

Join us in 2014! women watch p0rn as much as men.
Maybe a little less. very little

Best Answer

Romans 1:27<br />
And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.<br />
Being gay is a heart condition not a genetic condition. Examine your hearts and look for Jesus who is the only way out of your sin

Best Answer

Everyone quick 2 say a man unfaithful but how long u think its going 2 take 4 that women do the same thing ????? Women lye,cheat just like men !!!!!!!!! Guess you'll run back 2 men then!!!????

Best Answer

I wonder if we are going through a time where gays and lesbians are just more embraced. Maybe these women were lesbians all along and were just 'playing along' by pretending to be attracted to men.

Best Answer

because they've encounter too many ******** and they start saying I'm going gay as a joke and then tada! they're bi. happened to my cousin. she was kidding at first and couple month later she told me she has a girlfriend. a guy lied to her about not having a girlfriend and then she's like I'm done with guys!!!! i don't blame her.if it wasn't for my religious believe i would say **** guys too. all guys nowadays are unfaithful,liars. that's why more women turning gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Best Answer

Other than the fact that it's common knowledge, studies have shows over and over again that women cheat as much as men.
"Guys nowadays are unfaithful" is not a valid statement.

Best Answer

They're not turning gay. 90% of the time they're just trying to get attention. These are the so-called "party lesbians" or "fake-lesbians". It's a lie. There have been always more gay men than women. In fact, this trend of "women turning lesbians" is typically American. You don't find it in other places.

Best Answer

Because that's how nature works. Hopefully even more will be or turn gay in our future populations to help prevent our drive over that bloody cliff while you all bicker about what's moral. In the mean time you closed minded neanderthals don't even realize no one is ###ING driving!

Best Answer

Well, for me, it was because I was fed up with how completely clueless the men I was involved with were on how to treat a woman! Yeah, yeah, I know, there are great guys in the world, not disputing that, but unfortunately, I didn't meet any. I met good guys, but they lacked the depth of what was needed for me to be completely satisfied on every level possible. I've been in a 17 month long relationship with my best friend and I have NEVER been happier with anyone.

Best Answer

this is what happens when GOD CREATES GARBAGE.

Best Answer

because they are filthy pigs, and would not know what to do even if they had a real good straight man like us anyway.

Best Answer

What soul said! but I have noticed a lot of guys turning gay... craigslist... more m4m then anything in the personals section... (i dkw but i like looking in the personals sections... some of them are funny, disgusting, weird...just fun stuff)... I've seen a lot of bi/gay men on here...more then bi girls..

Best Answer

Because of a$$holes like my ex-husband.

Best Answer

So are you now a lesbian then

Best Answer

Due to the lack of good guys these days!

Best Answer

No No good guys are there women just dont know where to look and or they dont know how to make a man happy its not all about sex. I am one of the best guys going but no body has claimed me yet. point made most women are blind they judge to much and want trophies instead of real men. But wise women dont make these mistakes.

Best Answer

Satisfaction, plus more to play with.

Best Answer

is this after going on a date with you?

Best Answer

I agree with soulofmusic!!

Best Answer

Becuase more and more guys are proving to be un-faithful and un-relibable

Best Answer

And what else is knew? And No surprise to me at all. Then again many of them are just Losers anyway.

Best Answer