Agirlsdreamsoulmate Agirlsdreamsoulmate 31-35, M 29 Answers Jan 16, 2010

People don't turn gay.

Best Answer

dont talk bullshit why do people always say this like it's some sort of comfort. Your sexuality is your choice your not programmed your not a robot. Its like if your saying people are born gay or straight. OK then what have you got to say about people who commit crime all of their lifes are they programmed to and dont say its the parents. They do it for fun by CHOICE not born that way. I am totally straight but i could choose to date a man if i wanted weather i loved him or not doesnt matter the point is their. But as it happens im homaphobic. It's not so cut n dry as that i do agree that some people only like the same sex and probably always will but thats their taste or what they prefer. They were not born that way. I could use so many references to squash your claim and i'd win crowds over from your point.

Best Answer

Don't speak **** @Agirlsdreamsoulmate
No one said anything about crimes or other situations there talking about gay so don't sit there and act like your not part of the gay community when clearly you are......

P.s
Your a homo trapped in a closet.

Best Answer

I love it when people cant win an argument and try to turn it back on the person making a point. On the hope it will anger and make them feel bad. I think I've said enough. Clearly your not seeing what's written in front of your eyes. I hate gays they spread disease I can't stand them. It's morally wrong and they should be destroyed. As for my argument It's a choice your just to blinded by the social pressure to not have your own opinion because your scared to stand up for what you believe in. But what is right and wrong. It wasn't on the go 20 to 30 years ago it was looked on shameful. It's only now out in the open because of all these do gooders and gays that's activated rights. Regardless of what you say in reply rant rave scream in words. It makes no difference it's a choice. Influences make us who we are you can make your self anything you want to be. Will power the strength to control your destiny. Your clearly one of the weak ones. Now rant and rave to try to argue a point to someone that's not listening or interested. I've made my point I need say no more.

Best Answer

It took you a year and a half to think of that nonsense?

Best Answer

No no it's not taken me any time at all. I've just got better things to do than come on here everyday to correct everyone. I thought of my answer on the spot just like the one that's coming right about Now!!
This is another angle people don't turn gay people are not born gay (They still choose to be gay) But the majority do it because they are sick of being let down. Which leads me to say they are weak and can't put up a good enough fight to correct their mistakes. As it's normally the person that feels let down who's to blame. Weather it's their fault or not everything that happens in life that affects us if we handle it wrong it's reprogramming us over and over. This would be called hate or bitterness and the more we make a mistake and choose the wrong answers and actions. The more we do things out of the circle we have been used to. So eventually we in a way with out us knowing start doing things we normally wouldn't because of how we have let things effect us. Before long we do things that eventually don't reflect on what we would of done before the harm began. But we don't realise as we grow up with the bitterness and hate wanting revenge which later leads to you doing everything different and become a shadow of your former self. Most men don't have clue how to treat a girl because they were never taught and men are not the best in being educated on tricky subjects.
Women don't have a clue how to treat a man because they always live trying to be a man them self's or get confused which role she is meant to be as well as getting confused on is she the girlfriend or the mother is she the cook and cleaner. They set them self's up from day one and men take advantage simple as that.

Best Answer

today we have much more lesbians than ever before, what the hell is happening now? as a straight man that now hopes to meet the right woman for me someday seem very hard because of these lesbians. they are very much to blame why us men are having a very hard time meeting decent women now. what dirty no good low life pigs these women have become.

Best Answer

Are they? Or is it just they're not afraid to hide it anymore?

Best Answer

Well, its because the family structure is being eroded away through sexual immorality. Men expect an aggressive sexuality because of media programming (ie ****) that women just aren't capable of meeting. In turn, women, too ,expect things from men that are unrealistic from gossip magazines and movies that men can't meet. What happens is men turn to other men to meet the aggressive sexuality, just as women turn to other women because men are acting like disgusting pigs from the pornographic brain washing they've been subjected to. <br />
I believe this is all meant to atomize people and keep people divided in lust, because when people don't have a healthy family unit to reflect on, they have no model for community. Just as the CIA created and distributed crack cocaine to destroy the black family and community in the 80's, the power structure is using over-sexualized media to destroy an even broader range of families and communities today. Men don't know how to act like men anymore because of the pornographic garbage polluting their minds, and this will only lead to more and more perversity as time goes on.

Best Answer

I've not been on in a while whichever why this is so delayed. But i agree with your point totally.

Best Answer

Join us in 2014! women watch p0rn as much as men.
Maybe a little less. very little

Best Answer

Romans 1:27<br />
And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.<br />
Being gay is a heart condition not a genetic condition. Examine your hearts and look for Jesus who is the only way out of your sin

Best Answer

Everyone quick 2 say a man unfaithful but how long u think its going 2 take 4 that women do the same thing ????? Women lye,cheat just like men !!!!!!!!! Guess you'll run back 2 men then!!!????

Best Answer

I wonder if we are going through a time where gays and lesbians are just more embraced. Maybe these women were lesbians all along and were just 'playing along' by pretending to be attracted to men.

Best Answer

because they've encounter too many ******** and they start saying I'm going gay as a joke and then tada! they're bi. happened to my cousin. she was kidding at first and couple month later she told me she has a girlfriend. a guy lied to her about not having a girlfriend and then she's like I'm done with guys!!!! i don't blame her.if it wasn't for my religious believe i would say **** guys too. all guys nowadays are unfaithful,liars. that's why more women turning gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Best Answer

Other than the fact that it's common knowledge, studies have shows over and over again that women cheat as much as men.
"Guys nowadays are unfaithful" is not a valid statement.

Best Answer

They're not turning gay. 90% of the time they're just trying to get attention. These are the so-called "party lesbians" or "fake-lesbians". It's a lie. There have been always more gay men than women. In fact, this trend of "women turning lesbians" is typically American. You don't find it in other places.

Best Answer

Because that's how nature works. Hopefully even more will be or turn gay in our future populations to help prevent our drive over that bloody cliff while you all bicker about what's moral. In the mean time you closed minded neanderthals don't even realize no one is ###ING driving!

Best Answer

Well, for me, it was because I was fed up with how completely clueless the men I was involved with were on how to treat a woman! Yeah, yeah, I know, there are great guys in the world, not disputing that, but unfortunately, I didn't meet any. I met good guys, but they lacked the depth of what was needed for me to be completely satisfied on every level possible. I've been in a 17 month long relationship with my best friend and I have NEVER been happier with anyone.

Best Answer

this is what happens when GOD CREATES GARBAGE.

Best Answer

because they are filthy pigs, and would not know what to do even if they had a real good straight man like us anyway.

Best Answer

What soul said! but I have noticed a lot of guys turning gay... craigslist... more m4m then anything in the personals section... (i dkw but i like looking in the personals sections... some of them are funny, disgusting, weird...just fun stuff)... I've seen a lot of bi/gay men on here...more then bi girls..

Best Answer

Because of a$$holes like my ex-husband.

Best Answer

So are you now a lesbian then

Best Answer

Due to the lack of good guys these days!

Best Answer

No No good guys are there women just dont know where to look and or they dont know how to make a man happy its not all about sex. I am one of the best guys going but no body has claimed me yet. point made most women are blind they judge to much and want trophies instead of real men. But wise women dont make these mistakes.

Best Answer

Satisfaction, plus more to play with.

Best Answer

is this after going on a date with you?

Best Answer

I agree with soulofmusic!!

Best Answer

Becuase more and more guys are proving to be un-faithful and un-relibable

Best Answer