I see that most people who yell about the second amendment are the same ones who have no problem blurring the lines between chruch and state.
nerdbabe102 nerdbabe102 18-21, F 9 Answers Dec 31, 2012 in Hobbies

Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition!

Best Answer

I just heard a friend say it a while ago

Best Answer

Tthe book of Elevation 24:12

Best Answer

I'm pretty sure its from a Dixie Chicks song

Best Answer

Sounds right. Thanks for the BA btw

Best Answer

Youre welcome!

Best Answer

Not true. Try defending your home without a good weapon when a group of jack-boot thugs are kicking in your door. It's not about separation of church and state it's about a person being able to defend themselves.

Best Answer

gun control doesn't mean gun ban. you don't need an AK-47 to defend yourself, a shotgun will do just fine.

Best Answer

You're missing my point. If you're going to defend the constitution than defend all of it.

Best Answer

I see your point, and agree with it. When the second amendment falls, the rest of the constitution will soon come tumbling with it. The first amendment would be next. That logic has been brainwashed out of the librals and the news media.

Best Answer

I agree with ur point for sure Nerd! If I WANT an AK, and I've followed all laws and have a clean criminal record, why not?

Best Answer

because gun rights is the majority of what you hear about on the news if you're one of those people that follows mainstream media.

Best Answer

I am concerned about the whole Constitution. The intent of the establishment clasues in the First Amendment was to not have the head of state be the head of the church. The words "Separation of Church and State" do not appear in the Constitution. "Separation of Church and State" was used first by Thomas Jefferson in a letter to the Danbury Baptist Association in regards to the leader of the church not being the head of state. <br />
As for Gun Rights, the 2nd Amendment was designed to protect the people for tyranny. One of the first steps of an oppressive government is to disarm the people.

Best Answer

Because they feel gun rights being restricted from a hypocritical corrupt government may have some ulterior motive. Their is certainly precedent for that. They don't need to agree with the constitution 150% on all points to advocate the second amendment while trying to undo the first. The constitution has been amended due to public demand many times.

Best Answer

Weapon ownership & employment rights correlates negatively with state power. A citizenry with restricted/abrogated weapon ownership & employment rights will inadvertantly provide the state with more power. I disagree with your observation expounding that people who defend the second amendment wouldn't mind (or would endorse/support) blurring the lines between church and state.

Best Answer

There's ALREADY separation from Church and State!

Best Answer

Yeah, but with people pushing to end that.

Best Answer

That's part of anyone's constitutional right gurly. If you disagree with something you must get involved to change it! Most just love to complain but do little to change anything.

Best Answer

let's get naked! and finish this chat in bed :)

Best Answer

uh...awkward...

Best Answer

Why are we worried about either of those when our president is epically screwing us all over?

Best Answer

Still haven't gotten over that election thing, huh? Get used to disappointment because the end is near for the GOP. Two more elections cycles and it is done.

Best Answer

Because I do not believe he is screwing us over.

Best Answer

I have to live four more years with disappointment. Doesn't mean I have to sit idly by while Obama ruins the country.

Best Answer

No one said you had to

Best Answer

comment was directed at TonyT. Thank you for remaining respectful in your disagreement nerdbabe.

Best Answer

No problem, respect gets you places!

Best Answer

When you have nothing to eat, and no place to live, you still won't believe it. The USSR was a great place to live wasn't it.

Best Answer

Paranoia, that's what I call it.

Best Answer

...what about our going to bed? :)

Best Answer

Later

Best Answer