Okay actually I am flat chested and am yet to find a shirt that fits properly. And I have no butt and am yet to find jeans that fit properly. Being small (in some areas) is absolutely horrible.

Best Answer

lol because pear shapes are the most common figure in women.

Best Answer

It depends on what size. Size zero or 2 is pretty small in the butt. Dresses are tough because they are cut small all over so if someone is busty it isn't going to fit if the dress is a small or 0/2.

Best Answer

true, but unfortunately (or fortuntely) I'm not a 0 or a 2, but not the biggest size either. and its a huge issue

Best Answer

Try having really long legs, and a gf with really short legs - absolute nightmare!

Best Answer

yeah, that's also true...

Best Answer

I have the same issue with shirts. They make 10g bras but can you get a shirts that fits that no. Jean aren't issue hear in oz because we don't have big arse jeans unless you go to the guess store

Best Answer

maybe i should move to australia hehe

Best Answer

we do have one of the better economy's around but it would mean you are way poorer here.

Best Answer

I'm asking the same question. We won't even get in to the waist and thighs!

Best Answer

I have small breasts and large butt...

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer