Greeneyedandcurious Greeneyedandcurious 22-25, F 44 Answers Nov 23, 2011

I'd say your experience has more to do with your choice of men than anything else.

Best Answer

They read the same handbook and it's covered in penis juice so its not quite clear

Best Answer

I don't think 'most' are just some.......and like anything thats what gets the rest a bad name.........

Best Answer

Thank you! :)

Best Answer

Depends on what you mean by "most". Because if you're talking about most men that you'd met, then I suggest hanging out in different circles or seeking therapy to figure out why you end up with jerks. Otherwise, Im sure there is no such official statistic on most men around the world...

Best Answer

I'd say with an attitude like that.<br />
You would turn any half decent guy into a jerk.

Best Answer

Well, men tend to have less of a sense of empathy and social responsibility than women. But honestly, you're probably confessing something inferior about yourself, such as your own attraction to bad men. Don't forget most ****** have women lining up to sleep with them, or a woman at home stroking their ego.

Best Answer

its the Y chromisome...its really a broken X and the part that broke off holds half their brain. i also like buckaroos penis juice responce. Men have ego issues and massive insecurities and are way more fragile and sensitive than most would ever admit.

Best Answer

youre a masogynist with a depraved opinion of women based on bad experiences and your attitude just proves my point

Best Answer

one more feminist

Best Answer

^ LMAO...ladyrhiannon824 - you are awesome!!! Everything you said about male ego = TRUTH. *high fives you*

Best Answer

If you dont like what you catch change the bait

Best Answer

My view on it is because so many men want to fit in with the guys and society. Very few control anger or learn patience. Why do all the reality and popular show on prime channels show people arguing with each other.. mostly guys.. cause america loves watching that.

Best Answer

Some men act like jerks because they feel girls find it attractive....and unfortunately, many women do find jerks attractive. Other men act like jerks because they are trying to act macho and tough.....but come on way to strong because they don't have the knack.<br />
Then there's men like me.....who are the exact opposite of jerks, and most girls find that an absolute turn off.

Best Answer

Some women are just "jerk magnets". I've always wondered how some women keep picking up losers. My sister has spent her life with losers and has just recently picked another one. <br />
To clarify: If you're always finding men that are jerks, consider where it is you're finding them and make a change. And well... some women can totally change the nicest guy into the biggest jerk. I have an X-wife like that. lol

Best Answer

Maybe you'd wanna rephrase the question to why are some people jerks? Simple answer, because they can.

Best Answer

I think its your attitude. You are only aware of the jerks. The nice guys you probably dont even notice.

Best Answer

I try not to think of generalizations as grand as this. Most men are not really any category except for MALE. I've noticed a wide range of persona among men and multifaceted men are truly becoming the norm. I love it! I would suggest getting involved with groups that are doing things you find interesting rather than whatever it is you ARE doing...

Best Answer

I know I am!

Best Answer

becoz they have one strong thing lol:-)

Best Answer

"Most Men" has to refer to the men you have met so I would say you need to change how and where you meet men. As a man, I think the jerks you refer to are men with attitude and to much confidence and you might change where you prism of view to other locations.

Best Answer

Because at the root of it we're just animals. It's wired in us just as the ability to speak is. Competitive drive once helped our ancestors survive.... Although there does exist the potential for empathy to truly develop, as humans are pretty complicated machines. As you can see I'm a big fan of the nature argument...but I can see how the two balance out.

Best Answer

Because men like to have their game on. That's why they may tell you stories, for example, I'm going to take you to Europe. You love me don't you, embrace you and tell you they love you for one night. Then they are busy, too busy to get together with you. Then you call, expecting warmth and love and they ask you to quit stalking them.

Best Answer

Rejection is hard to take no matter who is on the receiving end. You just have to pick yourself back up and start over with lessons learned. Don't make the same mistakes in the next relationship.

Best Answer