he will save me from hell if i get that chance :P lol xD

Best Answer

I mean seriously, eastern countries will use anything to have a reason to want to burn the US to the ground haha.<br />
I must say we (US) deserve it and worse.

Best Answer

Ugh intolerance <br />
there extremist because the us started building on holy lands <br />
Mohammad is their prophet just like jesus christ<br />
Its sad that you very intolerant toward Muslims you really should read a bit

Best Answer

I don't care for religion... I mean, I can make fun of Jesus and portray him in anyway I like. Many parodies have been made of him. But with Mohammad... The slightest thing and you must pay by death? I mean really. Plain stupid.

Best Answer

Because religion is central to their life. Its like what money is to Americans. Americans kill for money, ruin lives for money, and make decisions ba<x>sed on what is most profitable. However, Muslims believe religion is beyond the value of money and Mohammad is a central figure in that religion

Best Answer

Love that answer.

Best Answer

They are the most intolerant people on the planet. <br />
People here think right wingers have problems with same sex marriage...<br />
homosexual activity is a crime and forbidden in most Muslim-majority countries; like Iran, Mauritania, Saudi Arabia, North Sudan and Yemen. There, it is punished with the death penalty.

Best Answer

I know. I mean, women have no rights at all in Saudi Arabia. Its all corrupt. From the politics to the extreme religious mobs.

Best Answer

honor for religion, dedication or religious consistency. believe in prophet Muhammad

Best Answer

they are stone age folks with matches one day the 18 th century will smack them in the face

Best Answer

It is just an excuse. People in those countries use hatred of others to control the population. No matter what we do, they would find something to be upset about, otherwise their power structure would collapse.

Best Answer

racist *****

Best Answer

Like I said.

Best Answer

Actually shes totally right.

Best Answer

My Dad's a diplomat and he has said repeatedly that pretty much nothing about the violence has anything to do with anything except controlling uneducated mobs.
People are easier to control when they are irrational and if you direct the anger externally, they do not ask too many questions about why the leadership and their friends run around in limosines and they are living in hovels.

Best Answer