Alawbabz Alawbabz 16-17, F 11 Answers Jan 7 in Parenting & Family

Good brother are! You should be happy they care!

Best Answer

My brothers are like that too. They grew up in a rough neighbourhood and they realised that I had issues concerning with abandonment and loneliness. I know it seems stupid how they protect you and get in your case, but personally if I didn't have my caring brothers, I would have been a goner a along time ago.

Best Answer

because they know what's likely going on in the minds of young boys. they're likely regretting acting on things that went through THEIR minds as young boys. it sounds like a great time to talk to your brothers to find out why...if you haven't already.

Best Answer

Is that a problem? No one ever stuck up for me.

Best Answer

Yeah, my big bro too (well, kind of). I don't see why you should complaint.

Best Answer

Because they know how guys are. They love you and don't like the thought of guys checking you out like they and their buddies do other girls. Same reason as fathers are super protective of their daughters.<br />
I never had a sister(2 brothers) and would be the same way, I just know it. Same way if I ever have a daughter. She wouldn't date until I'm dead. :)<br />
Let them know you appreciate it, but also make sure they don't get overbearing to where they are scaring off someone really special to you.

Best Answer

Because they know how guys are, and it's their duty, as your brother to look out for you.<br />
You are lucky they care so much about you.

Best Answer

They love you so much

Best Answer

Because they love their little sister and society tought them they have to protect her... As it does to all older siblings...

Best Answer