tell me ur indian ?

Best Answer

It could be some tradition, or the way you are with your boyfriend.

Best Answer

well, it depends where you are from; i dont believe in marriage because i believe i can have many loving relationships in my life time. Im sorry you have such expectations:(

Best Answer

Quite a switch. The parents are being irresponsible and stupid instead of the young adult. <br />
Why? Do you live in the back hills of the Ozarks, or swamps in the south? Are women considered old maids by 16 where you are at? Do you live in a country where girls are married (sold off) at 14? <br />
I don't know why. If you marry because others want you too, it will be a very unhappy marriage and end very very very badly. All I can say is ignore them and do the smart thing. Go to college. Find yourself. Start a career. Then worry about finding someone to marry. You have plenty of time. Good luck.

Best Answer

If you aren't ready, tell them to back off ~ Best wishes~ (Edit: Feel free to PM me if you wanna talk)

Best Answer

Are you in some assbackwards country

Best Answer

Are you pregnant ?

Best Answer

who care's not like it was when i was a kid hell youhave shows that make teen moms look greaat
but the kids in our group were the best parenst as theyknew they made a misatke and found support to learnto dealwith it and each other

Best Answer

are you drunk ?

Best Answer