starchild182 starchild182 31-35, M 11 Answers Nov 24, 2011

and this is why I left ep for almost a year and may soon leave again.

Best Answer

You are not that important to us. Nore are you nipples, which if you played with more you might be in a better mood.

Best Answer

hahaha,,now thats comedy

Best Answer

Sissy,

Are you trying to grow your breasts using herbs or hormones? If so, they are "normal" pains from getting breasts to grow.

Otherwise.... are you or a partner "playing with" - or paying special attention to your breasts during lovemaking or MB? If so, that too can make them more sensitive.

I don't see this as something for which you need to see a doctor for though! Especially if you're enjoying it or you've done something/had something done deliberately that is causing it.

Best Answer

sorry about my previous answer, didnt realize you were a dude

Best Answer

All ye who don't want to play "fun with body parts" please go share a story about not understanding what you woowoo is for.

Best Answer

see a doctor quick!

Best Answer

Most peoples nipples are - men and women. My gf sucks mine sometimes and can be quite a turn on

Best Answer

Cus your a "***"

Best Answer

good question if you are concerned about the sencativity of them try a harder bra or better still a steel one then you wont be able to touch them

Best Answer