starchild182 starchild182 31-35, M 11 Answers Nov 24, 2011

and this is why I left ep for almost a year and may soon leave again.

Best Answer

You are not that important to us. Nore are you nipples, which if you played with more you might be in a better mood.

Best Answer

hahaha,,now thats comedy

Best Answer

Sissy,<br />
Are you trying to grow your breasts using herbs or hormones? If so, they are "normal" pains from getting breasts to grow.<br />
Otherwise.... are you or a partner "playing with" - or paying special attention to your breasts during lovemaking or MB? If so, that too can make them more sensitive.<br />
I don't see this as something for which you need to see a doctor for though! Especially if you're enjoying it or you've done something/had something done deliberately that is causing it.

Best Answer

sorry about my previous answer, didnt realize you were a dude

Best Answer

All ye who don't want to play "fun with body parts" please go share a story about not understanding what you woowoo is for.

Best Answer

see a doctor quick!

Best Answer

Most peoples nipples are - men and women. My gf sucks mine sometimes and can be quite a turn on

Best Answer

Cus your a "***"

Best Answer

good question if you are concerned about the sencativity of them try a harder bra or better still a steel one then you wont be able to touch them

Best Answer